I Don't Give A Fucc If They Real Sisters. Which Celebrity Sisters You Picking For The Menage?

Who you choosin?

• The Williams Sisters

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Da Brat and Lisa Raye

Votes: 8 16.0%
  • Nia Long and Sommore

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Tia and Tamera

Votes: 23 46.0%
  • Toni and Tamar

Votes: 7 14.0%

• Total voters

Behind-the-wheel

Living dead
Daps
Reppin
Death
Naw dude, Khandi was Fran BOYD, Tasha was Veronica 'Ronnie' BOYCE. IMDB it, but there go the receipts on the bottom.

2emliyu.png

Khandi fine for a woman her age when she all dolled up but I saw her in House Party 3 and other shyt before that so I know she was slumming it to get the look she wanted....but the first time I saw Tasha Smith in ATL and a friend was like "That that chick from the wire. The Crazy crackhead that was with Dude's father" and I was like :rudy:...then I googled that shyt.:damn:
Caught me slipping same way I famously declared that Felcia from Friday prolly looked homely as fukk on and off Camera...then I saw her (With Khandi) in House Party 3 a few years later:banderas: They can ALL get it.:shaq:

Oh man, my bad bruh!
You got it....I messed up.
:snoop:

But you are sooooo right.
If I could get at all three of them or just Tasha...I ain't pullin out.
:obama::jawalrus:

Address_Unknown

Jesus Loves you...Your Cat doesn't. {#Dogset}
Daps

Creator of the Wire touched down on this a while back talking about his involvement in dude's life since they wrapped up the shooting of The Corner and how he tried to give him work (Cameo in The Wire and security shyt on other shyt he was working on) but dude couldn't shake that drug addiction. S'fukked up man, especially for his Mom's since she's pretty much been the only major success story since The Corner wrapped up 'cause everybody else either dead or reverted back to them corners. Hopefully his son and little brother didn't get caught up in that mix.