I Don't Get The Point Of A Multi-Monitor Set-Up

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
7nwas2p06fk31.jpg

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:
Dude should’ve just got a VR headset :pachaha:the multi monitor set up pointless here when VR exists

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude should’ve just got a VR headset :pachaha:the multi monitor set up pointless here when VR exists

Didn't know VR head sets were 4k OLED with 120hz

VR is trash, the frame and resolution is severely downgraded, and for racing, you limited to only what you see in front of you and have to turn your head which causes a delay because the computer has to redraw what you are actually seeing

with multiple monitors you are just using peripheral version and can actually see the real controls, and more comfortable without the risk of going blind from wearing that head set too much

GoldenGlove

😐😑😶😑😐
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Unless you're a game developer or a full-time crypto currency trader or sum shyt then why would you need a multi-monitor set-up?:beli:

if you're just outchea playing games on your PC and don't need one for your job....what the point? what's wrong with just having a single monitor? :gurl:
One monitor shyt is peasant life
:hhh:

I can never go back. I have 3 offices in my crip, all with at least 2 monitors. The office on the main level has 2 3 monitor setups (one for me, one for my wife). I have a small desk in the master bedroom that has a 27in monitor for when I have my laptop up there, and then an ultrawide and a regular in the office in the basement where my studio is going to be at.

Once you do multi-screens, doing just 1 after that feels like a chore. I can just browse the net on my phone, when I'm trying to do work or multitask, I need screens.

Arcavian

Him Downstairs
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Texas
I got four for personal use

3 at work / 3 when I work from home

ItWasWritten

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
The Scriptures
I have one “monitor”

but it’s a 4k 48 inch oled , the resolution allows me to make 4 … 21 inch (I think) 1080p screens and I love it

the productivity for what I do at work and in leisure is amazing …

One small ass 1080p monitor is for the birds

Easy-E

I 💗My Tribal Chief
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NO/VA/Nashville
I went two monitor after I got a bigger tv and used my 24 inch as a 2nd monitor and I'm NEVER going back. NEVER.

Get you two $80 monitors from Walmart.

Khalil's_Black_Excellence

The King of Fighters
Daps
Reppin
Phoenix, AZ
One monitor shyt is peasant life
:hhh:

I can never go back. I have 3 offices in my crip, all with at least 2 monitors. The office on the main level has 2 3 monitor setups (one for me, one for my wife). I have a small desk in the master bedroom that has a 27in monitor for when I have my laptop up there, and then an ultrawide and a regular in the office in the basement where my studio is going to be at.

Once you do multi-screens, doing just 1 after that feels like a chore. I can just browse the net on my phone, when I'm trying to do work or multitask, I need screens.

While I definitely know the value of multi-screen set up (at least two screens, never dealt with nor felt like 3 was needed), as productivity alone is easier with two screens. But with that said since WFH, I'm more than than fine with just using my laptop for work without connecting it to my large ass 2nd monitor. Reason being is, I like being cozy as fukk working on the coach while watching my 77" OLED rather than have a bunch of boring work shyt on a 2nd screen. Occasionally, I'll set up my personal laptop next to my work one while working on the coach, since my portable desk is big enough for both laptops to sit next to each other (2nd monitor is way too big for the portable desk), but it's kinda a chore to do that as well. I mean, I guess I am still using two screens tho, one the work laptop and the other, my big ass TV for personal endeavors.:lolbron:

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
productivity #1

writing an email or typing anything while having a second monitor open to refer to the information is worth it alone. excel on one screen only? :hhh:

Doing the half resized windows is a poor man's way of doing things.