I Don't Get The Point Of A Multi-Monitor Set-Up

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
Unless you're a game developer or a full-time crypto currency trader or sum shyt then why would you need a multi-monitor set-up?:beli:

if you're just outchea playing games on your PC and don't need one for your job....what the point? what's wrong with just having a single monitor? :gurl:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
Unless you're a game developer or a full-time crypto currency trader or sum shyt then why would you need a multi-monitor set-up?:beli:

if you're just outchea playing games on your PC and don't need one for your job....what the point? what's wrong with just having a single monitor? :gurl:
I don’t even know where to begin. You are clearly one of those I only know how to use social media but have the entire world at my fingertips ass nikkas. I can have bots running on one monitor, discord open on another, work/productivity apps on another, and one more with news or stock charts or ThinkorSwim; and so many other combinations of situations. And have a phone or two doing shyt in combination with the monitors.

All those screens and 24 hours still isn’t enough to soak up all the information I need daily to feed my brain…

Last edited:

bogey_j

new love, same neurosis..
Daps
I don’t even know where to begin. You are clearly one of those I only know how to use social media but have to entire world at my fingertips ass nikkas. I can have bots running on one monitor, discord open on another, work/productivity apps on another, and one more with news or stock charts or ThinkorSwim; and so many other combinations of situations. And have a phone or two doing shyt in combination with the monitors.

All those screens and 24 hours still isn’t enough to soak up all the information I need daily to feed my brain…
do you ever go outside my guy? :hubie:

B86

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Da Burgh
do you ever go outside my guy? :hubie:
Every single day with my kids and wife. shyt, my 10 year old is running a 3 monitor setup and she acts like she needs more.

Did you try to justify your lack of brain power by thinking I stay in the house due to having a multi monitor setup? Want to meet us at Jax beach this evening and I’ll bring a couple monitors and give you a tutorial on the beach? I have power inverters too :mjlol:

Last edited:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have an ultrawide monitor at home but during the day at work I use a multi monitor setup. I tend to have a tradingview tab open to quickly chart something in the morning if I have time and then my work stuff on the main monitor. I hate it though because I tend to miss out on certain shyt because of work piling up but it's a cool setup.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
7nwas2p06fk31.jpg

:noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah::noah:

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
Every single day with my kids and wife. shyt, my 10 year old is running a 3 monitor setup and she acts like she needs more.

Did you try to justify your lack of brain power by thinking I stay in the house due to having a multi monitor setup? Want to meet us at Jax beach this evening and I’ll bring a couple monitors and give you a tutorial on the beach? I have power inverters too :mjlol:

Well damn :lolbron:

xXMASHERXx

Superstar
Daps

:picard:

breakfuss

#SHAMBLES
Supporter
Daps
I have a three monitor setup at work, two at home. Definitely out of necessity. Ironically I don't game on PC.

duuuuuuuuuuuval ether :wow: