I don't get it why you guys love Serena Williams?

Mountain

All Star
Daps
Reppin
more money
She looks masculine as fukk, I'd never touch that bytch, and if you find big asses on masculine figures attractive; there are some cats in brazil that will link you up with a fat ass transsexual, go get yours, fukkin homos.

RC-P90

✊🏾
Bushed
Daps
:thumbsup: if yall got women that look better than serena,,,i really doubt it doe...

Daps
Reppin
respect, usa
I wouldn't fck her or Kathy griffin. You nggas would have sex with a Sega Saturn controller.

And that booty is filthy and not receiving the proper TLC. Look like she got 3 day old dingleberries in that muthafukka

Just embarrassing.

her booty look musty

Last edited by a moderator:

I pick shyt up
Daps
Reppin
Vixens, Mascara's, Mary-Ann's
serena-williams-041611-1.jpg

would hulk smash

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
serena-williams-espy-awards-2011-pink-dress.jpg

nikka i will get my p*ssy license revoked..for bein a habitual wreckless driver...she bet not ever let me get them keys..common super grover built ass..n jackie long friendly ass..wasnt hittin that p*ssy right..she woulda been on the 10th child already

u prolly like rihanna..ol johnny kemp i jus got paid face ass

rihanna-grabbed-by-fan.jpg
images

serena will get broke off like too sweet did jayne kennedy

serena built for fukkin..n she a athlete too..every night...halloween havoc..falls count anywhere

rihanna is overrated piece of sh!t...she's not that fine

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She looks masculine as ****, I'd never touch that *****, and if you find big asses on masculine figures attractive; there are some cats in brazil that will link you up with a fat ass transsexual, go get yours, ****in homos.

Thank You....Them n!ggas are damn fool and got tricked...no matter what you look like but as long you got fat ass?........:childplease:

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if u lookin at her..all u see is ben wallace...u've been pissed-on...detroit..:shaq:

My first thoughts when I saw her....I was like "That b!tch looks like a man...something is not right so she could be a tranny so...I'm gonna with my gut". The more I see her and she looks like Ben Wallace.

Dude......did you have thoughts like when you see some random chicks and you be like "Damn, that b!tch looks like a man"?

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
My first thoughts when I saw her....I was like "That b!tch looks like a man...something is not right so she could be a tranny so...I'm gonna with my gut". The more I see her and she looks like Ben Wallace.

Dude......did you have thoughts like when you see some random chicks and you be like "Damn, that b!tch looks like a man"?

i have seen my share of daughters who got their daddy strong features...

but a tranny...she dont even look like one imo...

some nikkas will never accept muscular females..intimidation sets in..

serena is built no different alot of the track n field women..

serena n bianca knight >>>

Last edited by a moderator: