I don't even drive fast any more

SuckFohh

Pro
Daps
Fukk VA. Got a $350 ticket there a couple months ago.

Going over 80mph or going 20 over the speed limit is considered wreckless and the fine is massive. I actually would have gotten a $450 ticket if my driving record wasnt good.

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
fukk va, i got so many damn tickets when i lived there... fukkin speed limit 55 and shyt on the freeway. bytch ass commonwealth

Orbital-Fetus

cross that bridge
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Humanity
I agree as well. Plus living in the city, all ur doing is wasting gas.

yup, i laugh at people who race off from a green light just so they can stop at the next red light 30 seconds after i get to the same light that has just turned green.

the traffic lights in cities are timed for a certain speed and i take advantage of that knowledge.

beanz

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DR
:snoop: this kid that was a friend of a friend died in the bronx about 3 or 4 months back cause he was doing like 75 in the street. lost control and smashed into a family sedan with a husband and wife driving their kids to school. its a shame he died so young but damn why he had to be so fukking stupid? luckily the family sedan held up against his little honda civc si and the kids didnt get hurt.

:snoop::snoop::snoop:

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
Nah when you live in certain cities the speed limit is 10-15 over the speed limit on GP :win:

M617

retired
Supporter
Daps
i speed. all the time. in every state on the upper east coast.
but ... im good... i got a pass in most cases.
i was just on 90 east coming back from Worcester today cruising at 85 BUT you do have to be careful on that highway it seems like the worst for cops in our area. that and 24 but over 93 south of boston never has speed traps i fly on that thing

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
im in the same boat now brehs :snoop: used to drive recklessly all the time, until i got caught up with a dui. license suspended for months, having to drive to work illegally is not the biz. insurance through the roof. i finally get it reinstated, and just a month ago i get a ticket for turning straight into the freeway from a turn that apparently is only left or right monday through friday from 5-9 am, had me like :wtf: when i got pulled over. now im just hoping i can do traffic school.

insurance costs/traffic fines/losing days of work is not worth it, drive safe brehs