I don't even drive fast any more

1thouwow

Poster of the Year
Daps
Virginia traffic laws got a nikka shook.
My mans just got a $340 fine for his first offense
He said while he was there some girl got 60 days (might've been a repeat offender but still:damn:

Anything over 10 or 15 mph the limit is considered reckless driving

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Virginia traffic laws got a nikka shook.
My mans just got a $340 fine for his first offense
He said while he was there some girl got 60 days (might've been a repeat offender but still:damn:

Anything over 10 or 15 mph the limit is considered reckless driving
Me too...anybody who wants to tailgate can be my guest, but I guarantee they're not about that action. I've followed a couple cars to their destination just to see...mostly white males who act like I violated them and act confused like they weren't putting my life in danger a minute ago. fukking nerve of some people.

I'll never forget this once crazy asian lady who kept trying to drive me off the road for no reason. I hate that I couldn't follow her but I had to go to class

Soundbwoy

Accept to take the L
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Montreal
i never been a speed fanatic but this new whip has a nikka doing numbers on the highway :whew:

Primetime21

This my city
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Lemongrass, cherries, alkaline water
Me too...anybody who wants to tailgate can be my guest, but I guarantee they're not about that action. I've followed a couple cars to their destination just to see...mostly white males who act like I violated them and act confused like they weren't putting my life in danger a minute ago. fukking nerve of some people.

:krs:

ThumpDaddy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Birmingham, AL
I stopped driving fast a long time ago. I have had my license suspended and this shyt ain't cool brehs. If I want to drive fast, I take it to the track.

Mass

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
i speed. all the time. in every state on the upper east coast.
but ... im good... i got a pass in most cases.