I don’t believe anyone made more money under Trump

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
Most people are employed by a company

So you mean to tell me you make less in your field on 2024 then you did in 2016-2020?

That makes no sense and if so what’s the reason why?

How did you start getting paid less?

“Nah we mean we had more left over money “
Again. Prove it. Stop just talking.

You have less money in your savings account in 2024 than you did 4-8 years ago?

How? And who’s fault is that

“Nah I mean my savings account contributions is getting lower and lower each year. I used to be able to save $200 a check now I can’t save anything “

I’m calling BS

And if so , where is the proof it’s Biden fault for any of it

Those people were making $11 under Trump, now making $23+ an hour under Biden doing the same job.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
I make more money than I did back then but my purchasing power has slightly decreased.

If you didn’t get a good pay increase …like over 25% between then and now you’re 1000% worse off now .

That’s not really a Trump policy thing though it’s a “we had a pandemic ” thing .

I will say the Stock Market was slappin’ hard …

Last edited:

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
I make more money than I did back then buy my purchasing power have slightly decreased.

If you didn’t get a good pay increase …like over 25% between then and now you’re 1000% worse off now .

That’s not really a Trump policy though…it’s a “we had a pandemic ” thing .

I will say the Stock Market was slappin’ hard …

price gouging. Purposely done by CEOs and food owners that were Trump supporters, sabotaging Biden's success at every turn.

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
price gouging. Purposely done by CEOs and food owners that were Trump supporters, sabotaging Biden's success at every turn.
I’m not rolling with just gouging .

Prices are inflated everywhere not just food …if it was just poultry and eggs and shyt then yeah…but Transportation ,entertainment,Real
Estate ,Utilities are all inflated as hell . It’s not just gouging it’s a combination of a bunch of different things (gouging in some areas too without a doubt)

A big amount of Ppl are worst off and its just not some “let’s make Biden look bad “ conspiracy by corporations ..Biden by himself isn’t the cause of these issues ,just like Trump doesn’t deserve credit for ppl being better off back then .

UnQuantized

Superstar
Daps
Trump is America's Id psychologically:jbhmm:

He expresses the most selfish, unruly, destructive parts of human nature that most people have to repress. It is similar to how Jesus carries the sins of all Christians, which is why a cult has formed around Trump. Trump could permanently destroy the economy and he would still have a devoted base because it's not about his performance, he's tapped into the subconscious wish desperate people have to be lawless, unaccountable and powerful. America and most western countries are full of people living lives of quiet desperation, autocratic figures like Trump are an outlet.

Worthless Loser

Blackpilled
Daps
I would argue that people are making more money now since wages have gone up in the last few years, but inflation has decreased purchasing power so money not going as long.

3rdWorld

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
His corporate cronies scored a massive tax cut..his associates scored huge contracts. Covid and general economic fukkery screwed over the regular man.

:manny:

⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐

All Star
Daps
Most people are employed by a company

So you mean to tell me you make less in your field on 2024 then you did in 2016-2020?

That makes no sense and if so what’s the reason why?

How did you start getting paid less?

“Nah we mean we had more left over money “
Again. Prove it. Stop just talking.

You have less money in your savings account in 2024 than you did 4-8 years ago?

How? And who’s fault is that

“Nah I mean my savings account contributions is getting lower and lower each year. I used to be able to save $200 a check now I can’t save anything “

I’m calling BS

And if so , where is the proof it’s Biden fault for any of it
Things cost more breh

so number go up, doesn’t mean value go up

a dollar is worth less - but that is not the fault of either figurehead

cheek100

Truuu
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
I did maybe bc I was an “essential worker” during covid. Them stimmys went straight in my pocket. Trump was a shytty leader and Biden was out of touch with street level businesses.
We need young leaders period.

Collateral

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I have visited America under Bush, Obama, Trump and Biden

And the visit under Trump was the most struggle visit ever. Areas looked derelict and progress had stopped
This was 2019

Came back in 2021 and things looked bad still but not worse.
A lot of places changed for the worse and never recovered after the pandemic. The difference is night and day between pre and post pandemic. Kind of like 9/11 back in the day.

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
No lie, I didn't have a job under trump and Covid was one of the worst periods in my life. fukk that cracka:yeshrug: