I couldve swore blackout was gonna be a bigger hit than it has been.

Daps
Some people were even saying it would kill fortnite but they just 200 million players and doubled their daily players since february. So what happened was the mode not as good as it was hyped up to be after release? I only really played the beta but it seemed solid.

OneManGang

Veteran
Daps
Some people were even saying it would kill fortnite but they just 200 million players and doubled their daily players since february. So what happened was the mode not as good as it was hyped up to be after release? I only really played the beta but it seemed solid.
This is the issue. It was never going to kill Fortnite and anyone who seriously thought it was was being delusional. The bases for each game are completely different with minor crossover. If anything, PUBG was the one that got hurt more from Blackout.

From what others have told me and streamers, CoD BR got boring quickly. Too slow paced and not enough updating, also the loot system in that game is fukked apparently. It takes forever to level up without paying. Players also rather play deathmatch than Blackout.

Yade

BigJohnsons lol
Daps
I played it

It just feels like PUBG , waste of $60 though

KushSkywalker

Walker Lexus Ranger
Daps
It's pretty popular, consistently one of the higher viewed games on Twitch. Lot of the Pub G guys went to it.

I really enjoy it but there are some audio and balancing issues. Not sure where the pay to level up comes in, people keep saying that but it's not true. Only thing you can pay for is the next tier for cosmetic items. So if you want skins and gestures and stuff faster.

Someone said too slow paced? It being fast paced is literally the reason people liked it over Pub G at first. It's like Pub G but with smooth fast CoD movement

But yea the game is great fun. Up the tick rate for the servers, balance the weapons and distribution, and hone the audio and it'll be golden. Fortnite has the kids, I don't think it'll ever take that over.

If Activision was smart they'd release Blackout as a separate download and for free.

Whether it keeps the legs to stay going idk :manny:

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People have no idea how big a game is on here lol. Just because your friend list or you yourself ain't playing something doesn't mean it's not big.
Hell, I don't view Twitch, I don't play PUBG nor know anyone who does nor do I even check on here to see if anyone plays it and I could come to the conclusion that it's "dying".

Daps
People have no idea how big a game is on here lol. Just because your friend list or you yourself ain't playing something doesn't mean it's not big.
Hell, I don't view Twitch, I don't play PUBG nor know anyone who does nor do I even check on here to see if anyone plays it and I could come to the conclusion that it's "dying".
It’s always gonna be big being that it’s cod but looking at stream numbers it fell out of the top and fortnite is beating it by like 100k viewers daily now. It’s not doing bad by any means but it definitely dropped back off whereas when fortnite passed pubg in streams I don’t think pubg ever passed it up again

Daps
The fukking game is huge lol
thats clear but it seemed plausible that cod would stay ahead in viewers and player count given how much cod sales every year. They are literally the best selling game of the year most years with like 2 months of sales.

Zebruh

The Illustrious
Supporter
Daps
Blackout is the wackest mode on Blops 4 TBH and im not even a big zombies guy.

Having not bought/played a CoD game since Ghosts, the MP is fun. Not gonna lie.

Fatboi1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
It’s always gonna be big being that it’s cod but looking at stream numbers it fell out of the top and fortnite is beating it by like 100k viewers daily now. It’s not doing bad by any means but it definitely dropped back off whereas when fortnite passed pubg in streams I don’t think pubg ever passed it up again
There's absolutely nothing wrong with it being surpassed by 100K views on Twitch because of a free to play phenomenon in Fortnite.

Negro Caesar

Superstar
Daps
I honestly think it’s only the people who can’t win that don’t like blackout.