I couldnt be the only kid who thought Guile was a surfer heroin junkie in his SF2 pic

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
I've never played him. I don't know who that is.

We can speed this up, too. I'll forward you $15 MSFT points if you can guarantee we can get some fights going today or tomorrow.
:ohhh: I'll let you know by early afternoon if I'll have time...
You still mad I wrecked your Guile with Dan in SFIV :mjlol:
That was literally my first game, and I didn't start playing it till well after it been out. We have receipts, I've played it less than 10x :yeshrug:

With that said, in SF2hdr you was the jailhouse washcloth :birdman:
Yeah I still play the only problem is I got 30th for the PS4
And that's why you fell off bruh :ufdup:

Amestafuu (Emeritus)

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I'm a street fighter 2 legend
I didn't care for SF4 because I was in my feelings about it not being hand drawn sequel to SF2. I've been waiting for that game to arrive since SF3 landed and everyone was like :scusthov:

I know nikkaz online like to act as if SF3 wasn't disliked by the majority, but it was. With all that said it plays similarly enough that I could hold my own I believe. I've only played it locally and only a few times :yeshrug: Tekken tag 2 can also get fired up but lei wu-long and Paul Phoenix don't play fair :ld:
the man asked you a simple question fakkot... no need to expound

DPresidential

The Coli's Ralph Ellison
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Old Brooklyn
Aye @JParker since I'm in a disrespectful mood today...

If my Ryu keeps putting the breaks on your jawn... He might literally snatch her up out of your fukking arms, nikka.:umad:

Last time I hit her with a grab, Ryu whispered some Drake shyt in her ear... Talmbout, "You don't have to do this."

ryu_and_juri_dragon__s_touch_spider__s_kiss_by_shouhda-d4me8uh.jpg

Get a new character, nikka.:smugdraper:

Jparker

Innocence lost in the EAST
Daps
Reppin
Durham,NC
Aye @JParker since I'm in a disrespectful mood today...

If my Ryu keeps putting the breaks on your jawn... He might literally snatch her up out of your fukking arms, nikka.:umad:

Last time I hit her with a grab, Ryu whispered some Drake shyt in her ear... Talmbout, "You don't have to do this."

ryu_and_juri_dragon__s_touch_spider__s_kiss_by_shouhda-d4me8uh.jpg

Get a new character, nikka.:smugdraper:
You just got back from vacation and you already feeling disrespectful:what: hop on tonight and I will cartwheel kick you back to Mexico. :mjlol: