I checked the prices of unrefined avocado oil (best oil for cooking) and it now makes sense why most people choose the unhealthy seed oils

Wiseborn

Superstar
Daps
Look into Safflower seed oil.
It's full of monounsaturated fats which are healthy and produced by the body naturally (unlike saturated fats).

Polyunsaturated fats are a bit better that monounsaturated fats because they're not produced by the body and actually healthy for you but may be more expensive.

Edit - look at the nutritional labels because some oils have both mono and poly unsaturated fats in different ratios. Just try your best to stay away from saturated fats :usure:

Knowing the different between the fats is better though so you don't get stuck on trying to buy avacado oil just because it's hyped when there is a cheaper alternative available. :salute:
Look into Coconut Oil as well. Iuse Olivie Oil too but the price of good Cold Pressed Extra Virgin Olivie Oil in a non plastic container is getting expensive even in Colombia because it's imported from Spain and Spain has a super drought.

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
That's why I'm getting a farm. fukk the hoes that's why I'm overseas it's way easier and cheaper to get a farm and sustanable living.

The industrial food industry and factory farms with animals pumped up with roids and forever chemicals makes us unhealthy even if you eat right.
Word:ohhh:Where are you breh

RehReh

đź–¤GhettoEmpressđź–¤
Bushed
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
UK
Rapeseed oil seems the best option 4 me

Wepa Man

Ramblings Of An Angry Old Man
Supporter
Daps
Both olive oil and avocado oil are considered good fats and are an excellent source of monounsaturated fatty acids, which can help improve heart health. On the other hand, olive oil is slightly more nutritious on the whole because it contains more potassium, calcium, iron and vitamins.

Raw Lyrics

Sunset Park
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
Look into Safflower seed oil.
It's full of monounsaturated fats which are healthy and produced by the body naturally (unlike saturated fats).

Polyunsaturated fats are a bit better that monounsaturated fats because they're not produced by the body and actually healthy for you but may be more expensive.

Edit - look at the nutritional labels because some oils have both mono and poly unsaturated fats in different ratios. Just try your best to stay away from saturated fats :usure:

Knowing the different between the fats is better though so you don't get stuck on trying to buy avacado oil just because it's hyped when there is a cheaper alternative available. :salute:

Thank you for this. Question, if I wanted to use avocado oil to, for example, to make eggs or a burger, can that be done without causing an abundance of smoke? What's the difference between refined and unrefined?

Sir Richard Spirit

Superstar
Daps
imageService
The only oil I cook with. I don’t deep fry food. Either air fryer or pan fried.

LowkeyD

All Star
Daps
Find someone with a Costco membership and get 3 cans of the spray for $10

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
Eating healthy is expensive?

You can buy a dozen of eggs for $4 and a big container of oatmeal for $5.

drederick tatum

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
It's probably due to where you live; I just checked near me and found a 2 liter bottle for $28.99.
But yes, a bag of pure uncut coke is more expensive than the baggie you cop from your bartender, unsure how that catches some people off guard