I can't wait for the new PSVR2

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
This is what I'm waiting for. I got my racing wheel stand the other day and it's so dope. Gt sport had the best physics when actually driving. I cant find a PCVR game to compare yet.

20210401-143419.jpg
How close is it to real life driving a car?

Genos

Superstar
Daps
I was just thinking how, PSVR2 despite having a weaker overall console could probably make for a better VR experience than whats available on PC because of teh adaptive triggers, haptics, and 3d audio. It’s like Sony specifically added features to the controller that would feel more immersive and add that on top of VR with the audio (does pc have 3d audio?) and there’;s a shyt load more stuff you can do.

I really hope sony gets some of their first party studios involved.
PSVR already has the best VR games, psvr 2 is going to be insane

5n0man

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CALI
shyt like ace combat was and GT were made for VR.

They really need to start making these games fully playable in VR on psvr 2.

Sony should be offering to help fund a vr mode for every fps game this gen. Cyberpunk might actually be worth a damn in vr.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY

We don’t yet know the product’s name, but multiple sources tell us Sony shared details with partners. Those details include a resolution of 4000×2080 pixels (2000×2040 per eye), a lens separation adjustment dial, and gaze tracking capable of foveated rendering. A motor in the headset can be used by developers to give direct haptic feedback.

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Valve Boss Gabe Newell Hints PS5, PS4 Projects Could Be Announced This Year

half-life-alyx-ps5-playstation-5-psvr-1.original.jpg

Valve could have projects in the works for PlayStation 5 and PS4, with Gabe Newell hinting that we’ll get a “better idea of [what it has planned] by the end of the year”. Bizarrely, the veteran executive made the statement during a high school assembly, where he was asked by a student: “Will Steam be putting any games on consoles, or will it just stay on PC?”

It’s a strange question because Steam is obviously a PC-based storefront that’s owned and maintained by Valve. We’re going to assume the student is referring specifically to the Valve development teams behind Half-Life and Portal here and Gabe answered as such, because we can’t imagine any platform holder would allow a competing storefront on their console.

The obvious title that Newell could be referring to is Half-Life: Alyx, which we’re hopeful will release on Sony’s next-gen PSVR headset. Of course, it’s possible Valve may have something new in the pipeline scheduled to be announced later this year. It’s an interesting response regardless – we guess all will be revealed in due time.

Ezekiel 25:17

Veteran
Daps
I was just thinking how, PSVR2 despite having a weaker overall console could probably make for a better VR experience than whats available on PC because of teh adaptive triggers, haptics, and 3d audio. It’s like Sony specifically added features to the controller that would feel more immersive and add that on top of VR with the audio (does pc have 3d audio?) and there’;s a shyt load more stuff you can do.

I really hope sony gets some of their first party studios involved.

I'll tell you this, I've never tried VR on a computer, I've only tried PSVR on an original PS4 and it was damn good. PSVR2 on PS5 will be miles better

If they release the PS5 Pro and PSVR2 it's gone be a banger:wow: