I can't unwrap my mind from the Dirty Dom and Rhea story

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
Rhea even said they haven't been communicating really since the injury in one of her promos when she came back

And in this interview before SummerSlam she said the communication didn't stop but it did slow down
She also said it turned her on when Dom told Liv he hated her :dead:

So Dom and Rhea just get together for Monday night RAW a couple hours and then the occasional family holiday. :pachaha:

Devilinurear

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:pachaha:

So Dom and Rhea are a couple and have been for almost 2 years. We know they see each other outside of tv bc of the Thanksgiving and Christmas family incidents at Reys house and other skits as well. So now they act like bc Rhea was hurt/out for several months, suddenly they don't see each other on Monday night tapings anymore, and that allowed Liv Morgan to take over the picture with Dom? So bc Rhea was hurt, her and Dom just don't see each other period outside of Monday nights?

So many holes I'm questioning in the story. Lol
Remember when Kane kidnapped and raped Lita but ended up in a fued with edge because she cheated on Kane with him
:unimpressed:

Osmosis

Superstar
Daps
Yeah, I know that

But you see your workwife everyday. Not for just a couple hours one day of the week.
In kayfabe they still travel together and work other live events. These guys are on the road most of the week.

BrehWyatt

Let me work.
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#TSC

So Dom and Rhea are a couple and have been for almost 2 years. We know they see each other outside of tv bc of the Thanksgiving and Christmas family incidents at Reys house and other skits as well. So now they act like bc Rhea was hurt/out for several months, suddenly they don't see each other on Monday night tapings anymore, and that allowed Liv Morgan to take over the picture with Dom? So bc Rhea was hurt, her and Dom just don't see each other period outside of Monday nights?

Nothing to question. Dom left the bad bytch who treated him like a boy for a not quite as bad bytch who treated him like a man. That's life.

Liv's gameplan was well-executed for anybody who wants to see how to snake somebody out of their partner. Paid attention to the little things, got in good with the brehs and firmly established that whatever Dom wasn't getting at home, he'd get it with her.

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation
So Dom and Rhea just get together for Monday night RAW a couple hours and then the occasional family holiday. :pachaha:
Part time boyfriend…. shyt that sounds like a good hustle. I’m just here to smash and eat lunch with you one-two days a week…. let that other man do the emotional bullshyt with you the rest of the week.

OSUBaneBrowns

Ohio to California
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Long Beach, CA
Rhea turned Dom from a boy into a man. Now Dom wants to be the one with "power" even through Liv is using him to get back at Rhea. It just wresting so don't expect top tier writing but a lot of us have seen or experience this situation within our lives so that is why people are gravitating to story.

Last edited:

DaylitoJames

#SnitchGang Elite
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sneak Nation

giphy.gif