I can't unwrap my mind from the Dirty Dom and Rhea story

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
:pachaha:

So Dom and Rhea are a couple and have been for almost 2 years. We know they see each other outside of tv bc of the Thanksgiving and Christmas family incidents at Reys house and other skits as well. So now they act like bc Rhea was hurt/out for several months, suddenly they don't see each other on Monday night tapings anymore, and that allowed Liv Morgan to take over the picture with Dom? So bc Rhea was hurt, her and Dom just don't see each other period outside of Monday nights?

So many holes I'm questioning in the story. Lol

Rollie Forbes

Drapetomaniac.
Daps
:pachaha:

So Dom and Rhea are a couple and have been for almost 2 years. We know they see each other outside of tv bc of the Thanksgiving and Christmas family incidents at Reys house and other skits as well. So now they act like bc Rhea was hurt/out for several months, suddenly they don't see each other on Monday night tapings anymore, and that allowed Liv Morgan to take over the picture with Dom? So bc Rhea was hurt, her and Dom just don't see each other period outside of Monday nights?

So many holes I'm questioning in the story. Lol
You're REALLY overthinking it. Let's simplify things:
Rhea was Dom's main girl, Liv was the work wife who put in her bid. It's not complicated at all, Breh, and it happens all the time in the real world.

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
You're REALLY overthinking it. Let's simplify things:
Rhea was Dom's main girl, Liv was the work wife who put in her bid. It's not complicated at all, Breh, and it happens all the time in the real world.
Yeah, I know that

But you see your workwife everyday. Not for just a couple hours one day of the week.

Mike the Executioner

What went on up there? Poppers and weird sex!
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn, New York
Dom was a double agent the whole time. fukking Matt Helm.

He made Rhea think he was with her. It's what he wanted her to believe. He was playing her. He saw it coming all along. That's why he made such a big deal about Jey. He raised a non-issue and Rhea fell for it. :troll:

firemanBk

The Manslayer
Daps
Reppin
Brooklyn
No holes, Damien flat out asked if he has been speaking to Rhea and Dom was lying about it.
Rhea even said they haven't been communicating really since the injury in one of her promos when she came back

And in this interview before SummerSlam she said the communication didn't stop but it did slow down
She also said it turned her on when Dom told Liv he hated her :dead: