I can't stress this enough...

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
I kinda feel OP about doctors,i will go but only if the doc is chinese or indian...

Mr. Somebody

Friend Of A Friend
Daps
Reppin
Los Angeles
Be concerned about your health friends. With matters of the heart in particular starting a brazillian jiu jitsu class is the best option. Its never too late and the intense cardio workout you recieve balanced with a good diet will help unclog your arteries and get your blood flowing like deep cuts friends. Lets try it.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Wow. Hope u piull through. Was it something u could have been prevented with a regular checkup breh?

It could have. I was under a lot of stress the last little while trying to deal with real estate shyt. One day I collapsed and luckily wife was there and called the ambulance. I shouldn't be here but have new lease on life.

MoneyTron

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Atlanta
It could have. I was under a lot of stress the last little while trying to deal with real estate shyt. One day I collapsed and luckily wife was there and called the ambulance. I shouldn't be here but have new lease on life.
My uncle almost died from that. He had an aortic dissection and they had to stop his heart to repair him. Took him awhile but he was doing OK about a year after. Died last year in a car accident but he lived those last 6-7 years after to the fullest. :to:

DaRealness

I think very deeply
Daps
Reppin
LDN
I had a health check and a blood test two months ago.

I plan to do that once a year from now on.

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
I just ate two double cheeseburgers, two small and one large fry from wendys...YOLO :smugfavre:

Anothergirl

Goat ™
Daps
PLEASE make sure you get regular checkups. I won't go into my issue, but I almost died because I infrequently went for checkups because I hated doctors. I've been in the hospital for 3 weeks, brehs. I know some will take the opportunity to clown but if just one person sees this and decides to go to the doctor then this post was a success.

I have a long recovery ahead of me but I'm glad to be back. Stay close to your friends and your family. Don't take them for granted.
glad you're feeling better and out of the hospital. i've been missing you on the boards babe....just that quickly things can get real. :wow: :hug:

Marvel

Psalm 149:5-9
Daps
Reppin
House of Yasharahla
Damn...get well breh

I got a health check up last year after neglecting it for years. I always did STD check ups, but avoided full physical exams. I had high BP which was work and school related. Working and going to grad school full time for about 4 years. I also had a very poor diet. I have changed my lifestyle significantly in the last few months. I have a co-worker, a brotha that sees his doctor a few times a year. He is 39, but doesn't looks like he is 27....dude is built like Adrian Peterson (no homo). He gets his vitamins, eats clean, works out often which is something we all need to do. But remember, even if you do these things, its always good to have a check up because something could come up or you can get information that can help you improve you overall well-being more.

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
I was wondering where you went been

Glad to know your healthy

And I agree with what you said

My story I was feeling weak tired and getting condtatnt headaches I finally went to the Dr and found out I had low blood pressure then got a blood test done and I was low in an arrayof vitamins. So low the dDr is surprised I out.

Usually I would have just ahrug it out but.I literally felt like I was losing control of my body scared I had ms or als