I can't stress this enough...

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
PLEASE make sure you get regular checkups. I won't go into my issue, but I almost died because I infrequently went for checkups because I hated doctors. I've been in the hospital for 3 weeks, brehs. I know some will take the opportunity to clown but if just one person sees this and decides to go to the doctor then this post was a success.

I have a long recovery ahead of me but I'm glad to be back. Stay close to your friends and your family. Don't take them for granted.

trick

sleeping
Supporter
Daps
Heart surgery. My chances of living were slim as hell.

damn, did you have an irregular heartbeat or something? horrible to hear, hope you get better.

agreed with the point that everybody needs to get a yearly checkup. it sucks to have to do a ton of tests, but in the long run it's better for your health if you find out about your problems early on.

-G$-

...fresh outta fux...
Supporter
Daps
heart disease runs in my fam breh, for that reason alone i get a full physical annually and extensive bloods panels done every 3 months.

sorry to hear about your situation but glad you caught it early enough. we getting old breh, stay on top of that.

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
damn, did you have an irregular heartbeat or something? horrible to hear, hope you get better.

agreed with the point that everybody needs to get a yearly checkup. it sucks to have to do a ton of tests, but in the long run it's better for your health if you find out about your problems early on.

My blood pressure was through the roof. I had the same shyt John Ritter died from.

DaChampIsHere

Survive the drought
Daps
Reppin
Great Pyramids of Giza
Damn breh, I remember you postin' in a thread back on SOHH that you didn't go to the doctor at all. :lupe:

Hope all is well breh breh.

Black men have an extreme distaste for doctors that runs rampant in our community.

Miggs

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
T.O.
So did you decide to see the doctor when the chest pains got real crazy ?
About 2 months ago i was walking around downtown and i felt a huge pain in my side i swear i thought it was my appendix about to burst,this thread got me thinking maybe i should check it out...

SuikodenII

Where's Suikoden VI??????
Daps
Haven't been to a Hospital since my kidney stone

I feel alright and I do not have any insurance so........if I die, I die :wow: