I cant respect you Unless Your a Supporter

Poh SIti Dawn

Staying Positive, Getting Better Everyday. Holler!
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:what2: hosting and maintaining a forum this size is free now?

Far from it, but I'm sure you make a profit off of this site. If you didn't then you'd be idiotic to continue running it. What kind of sense would it make for one to give if there's no gain, whether financially or emotionally.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Far from it, but I'm sure you make a profit off of this site. If you didn't then you'd be idiotic to continue running it. What kind of sense would it make for one to give if there's no gain, whether financially or emotionally.

so what you're saying is the-coli should be a non profit site? and after paying for servers and maintenance, the owners should donate the rest to charity? fukk outta here

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

:laugh:

are you serious bruh ?

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
so what you're saying is the-coli should be a non profit site? and after paying for servers and maintenance, the owners should donate the rest to charity? fukk outta here

No.

So you're saying, with the amount of people posting on this site you're able to pay for hosting but ask for donations out of greed?

And I said nothing about this forum being non profit, I said with the money being made a small percentage of it should be set aside so that if can be given to charity. As the motto of this forum is "blak excellence", is it not? And with the money that we make you, I'm sure some of us would like to see it go towards a good cause.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
No.

So you're saying, with the amount of people posting on this site you're able to pay for hosting but ask for donations out of greed?

And I said nothing about this forum being non profit, I said with the money being made a small percentage of it should be set aside so that if can be given to charity. As the motto of this forum is "blak excellence", is it not? And with the money that we make you, I'm sure some of us would like to see it go towards a good cause.

this site has been up for only a year :why: like 10% of the members have supported with a donation. with all the smilies being used on this forum, i already know hosting them isn't cheap.

it's cool to donate but can you give them time to bring some real money in first?

Poh SIti Dawn

Daps
Reppin
NULL
this site has been up for only a year :why: like 10% of the members have supported with a donation. with all the smilies being used on this forum, i already know hosting them isn't cheap.

it's cool to donate but can you give them time to bring some real money in first?

Man first of all I didn't know that this site has only been up for a year. But regardless of the smilies being used; check out the networth and then compare it to other forums and you'll see that it's doing quite well. And the traffic pays for the smilies.

marcuz

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Man first of all I didn't know that this site has only been up for a year. But regardless of the smilies being used; check out the networth and then compare it to other forums and you'll see that it's doing quite well. And the traffic pays for the smilies.

those sites don't accurately estimate how much a site is really worth. :comeon:

Theraflu

Newly-wed :blessed:
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Power

those sites don't accurately estimate how much a site is really worth. :comeon:

Brooklyn said they don't even make a third of what those sites claim they do.