I can't front breh brehs, Im kinda into baseball this year

QuarterCenturyLegend

Stoopid Life
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I wouldn't say its easily above live hockey...

If you've never been to a hockey game, you're missing out. That's how I really got hip to the sport other than the old video games of the 90's. Baseball is a fun sport. I don't get that hate sometimes and it's not boring to me. It's 1:00 and i'm drinking a brew watching the Red Sox and Blue Jays right now :manny:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Football is much slower.

This is not true.Football is way faster.Look how long some at bats take if they go the full count or someone keeps fouling it off.Dont shyt happen.Id rather see a RB run for negative yards 3 times then sit through a long ass at bat.And just look at the length of the games.Baseball games are way too long.They cant even have instant replay because of it smh.

Ku$h Parker

I'm Nothin Correctable
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Prime Minister of S.B. Westside
This season would of been real good if it wasn't for all the injuries. :noah:

matt-kemp-upset.jpg

:sadbron:

jfkennedy

Best After Bobby
Daps
Intro to MLB 12 The Show. Best sports game intro I've ever seen, and I don't see how even someone who doesn't like baseball can't appreciate this. One of the best nights in baseball history ... right after the Cards Game 6 win.

Last edited by a moderator:

Black White Sox Hat

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
The problem isn't baseball, it's you ADHD motherfukkers nowadays.

Nah motherfukkers just looking for action bruh :manny:

I watch baseball every day.The fact that it's slow doesn't bother me.But to say that its not a slow ass game is just fukking retarded.

Kenny West

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Good year for baseball so far.

The Phillies taking Ls, My Washington Nationals are a top 5-10 team and David Ortiz is :eat:.

Of course sitting through the games anywhere else but at work is painful.

Baseball highlights > The game.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps
This is not true.Football is way faster.Look how long some at bats take if they go the full count or someone keeps fouling it off.Dont shyt happen.Id rather see a RB run for negative yards 3 times then sit through a long ass at bat.And just look at the length of the games.Baseball games are way too long.They cant even have instant replay because of it smh.

You missed the point.

Full count with foul ball after foul ball doesn't qualify as "dont shyt happen".

The 30 seconds between two inside handoffs does though.

The amount of action in football compared to the length of the game is crazy low.

I'm not trying to hate on football at all...just pointing out the hypocrisy.

:leon:

Daps
Nah, baseball is the very entertaining, although slow. When I was younger I couldn't stand that shyt. Now I fully appreciate it. Nationals killing too, even with all their injuries. But injuries been killing everybody. I do agree though, no story lines. No Linsanity, no Tebow, no :to: no :aicmon: no :why:

But overall I enjoy it. :manny: