I can't front breh brehs, Im kinda into baseball this year

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
Lot of good up and coming young players in the league. Pretty much every team is still in the race. Went to a Dodger game this past Tuesday. Lovely night despite the loss. I'm comin' back slowing but surely. I was a baseball fiend growing up all the way until a few years ago where that shyt died out in me.. say it ain't so breh:damn: can it be? I gots that baseball FEVER?:manny:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
its a beautiful sport. im not saying i watch every inning, but i at least watch the highlights every day. and if you have mlb network :wow:, you never miss a great moment like the no hitter today

AITheAnswerAI

Ethereous one
Supporter
Daps
I don't know how you do it man, that's the most boring shyt in the world to me. Everytime I see it on tv, it's some fat dude standing around spitting or grabbing his shyt. Then there's an occasional swing and a miss...it's sooo slow. I'd frankly rather watch tennis or even golf.:noah:

unstoppable589

All Star
Daps
Reppin
SoCal
I don't know how you do it man, that's the most boring shyt in the world to me. Everytime I see it on tv, it's some fat dude standing around spitting or grabbing his shyt. Then there's an occasional swing and a miss...it's sooo slow. I'd frankly rather watch tennis or even golf.:noah:

unless its the playoffs, when i watch a full game im studying on the side or something.

HHR

Do what you love
Daps

Football is much slower.

ODOYLE RULES

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
Off the Cliff
clemenza you're a clown.

you're into it b/c the dodgers are good, plain and simple.

save all that bullshyt about good young players...we know a bandwagoner when we see one.

:beli:

pete clemenza

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Cali
clemenza you're a clown.

you're into it b/c the dodgers are good, plain and simple.

save all that bullshyt about good young players...we know a bandwagoner when we see one.

:beli:
what do you mean, I made this right after we lost 5 in a row and Kemp went down again:stopitslime:

mastermind

Rest In Power Kobe
Daps
going to a game is fun.

That and soccer are my favorite two sports to watch in attendance.