I can't download shyt on my computer without getting an error

The Plug

plug couldnt trust you now u cant trust the plug
Daps
Whenever I download anything from chrome, try to update my emulators like Yuzu or citra, or my AMD radeon software, I always get a networking error message similar to this:

rGXQY6o6_o.jpg
5Y6wQBSZ_o.jpg

or in terms of the radeon software program, the download just stops.

The most fukked up thing is that I tried to reset my computer and this shyt won't reset either. It just keeps telling me there was a problem resetting my pc and then doesn't reset.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
Whenever I download anything from chrome, try to update my emulators like Yuzu or citra, or my AMD radeon software, I always get a networking error message similar to this:

rGXQY6o6_o.jpg
5Y6wQBSZ_o.jpg

The most fukked up thing is that I tried to reset my computer and this shyt won't reset either. It just keeps telling me there was a problem resetting my pc and then doesn't reset.
You try resetting or updating the drivers on your network card?

The Plug

Daps
Have you tried turning it off and on again
:comeon:
You try resetting or updating the drivers on your network card?
Pretty sure that was done like a year ago but the network cards on this computer are shyt. In any case, why would that stop me from being able to reset the computer and how do I do that?:beli:
If it's just chrome it could be a bad plugin
It isn't chrome, I can't download much on the computer without getting the same error on other browsers.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago

rGXQY6o6_o.jpg
5Y6wQBSZ_o.jpg

Are you hard wired or using wireless?

Have you tried other browsers to download?

Have you made any changes to what your router or firewall allows or blocks?

Have you tried to download the files without an antivirus running, if you have one?

The Plug

Daps
Are you hard wired or using wireless?

Have you tried other browsers to download?

Have you made any changes to what your router or firewall allows or blocks?

Have you tried to download the files without an antivirus running, if you have one?
Wireless.

Yes, I've tried other browsers. Even directly in the radeon software launcher the shyt won't download. The bottom pic is from in game, it won't download eiter.

I checked all the firewall shyt, I even turned them off, nothing changed.

I don't have any antivirus on my computer.

num123

Speak like a child
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bay Area/Chicago
Wireless.

Yes, I've tried other browsers. Even directly in the radeon software launcher the shyt won't download. The bottom pic is from in game, it won't download eiter.

I checked all the firewall shyt, I even turned them off, nothing changed.

I don't have any antivirus on my computer.
Try to download the file while in safe mode with networking.

The Plug

Daps
Try to download the file while in safe mode with networking.
This shyt actually works albeit with the caveat that my internet is slow as hell in safe mode. Gonna let the game download overnight. If it's working in safe mode but keeps giving an error in regular mode, what's the real problem then and why can't I reset my computer either? I checked my network cards for updates and windows says they have the best drivers.

Saint1

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CA
This shyt actually works albeit with the caveat that my internet is slow as hell in safe mode. Gonna let the game download overnight. If it's working in safe mode but keeps giving an error in regular mode, what's the real problem then and why can't I reset my computer either? I checked my network cards for updates and windows says they have the best drivers.
Could be anything. Problem with computers is there's so many moving parts it could be anything.
You can't reset so your windows installation seems messed up. Copy your stuff off your OS drive and just reinstall. You could drive yourself nuts for who knows trying to figure it out or just bite the bullet and reinstall.

Have you installed anything recently? Big or small anything could cause a conflict. Some small program blue screened my MacBook Pro once. If you have, try uninstalling things one by one. Maybe you have virus which leads is back to reinstalling.