I can't do it

Dooby

إن شاء الله
Daps
:what: only bytchmade cats don't look forward to leg day

Leg day is seriously the worst out of all days. :camby:

Bottom of the totem poll of regiments and so is the same for many other gym goers. :camby:

Who likes walking around/out the gym looking like a newborn deer. :camby:

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
Leg day is seriously the worst out of all days. :camby:

Bottom of the totem poll of regiments and so is the same for many other gym goers. :camby:

Who likes walking around/out the gym looking like a newborn deer. :camby:
I've told you a million times, if you constantly hit legs on a regular basis, you won't feel any abnormal. soreness...

The problem. is most forget about leg day, then randomly, come back to it 3 / 4 weeks later, hitching about. soreness and little progress being made...

jilla82

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
the internet
Not a chance bro, I conquered that fear a long time ago. But at the same time,I no longer go super heavy, so I'm able to instill a lot of faith and trust in the strength of my lower body...
its not about that...its about how much work it is.
I squat twice a week...but I dont look forward to it.

Squats tire me the fukk out...breathing heavy, sweating, etc... full body workout for sure.

Serious

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
1st Round Playoff Exits
You are the 1% breh, I still get nausea and look like bambi after all these years :dead:
its not about that...its about how much work it is.
I squat twice a week...but I dont look forward to it.

Squats tire me the fukk out...breathing heavy, sweating, etc... full body workout for sure.
Yeah Idk how explain it but:

1% :leon: I can rock with that....

MIAlien

#FactsOnly
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Wade County
I remind myself of one mantra when it comes to getting things done: Whatever it takes. If if takes you thinking about hot girls to get you in the gym, then so be it. Use that. That's not any worse than wanting to be Mr. Olympia or just wanting to be the biggest guy on your block. You just have to make sure you remind yourself why you're working. Go follow a bunch of fitness girls on Instagram, and check out those pics whenever you think about slacking. Set an alarm on your phone titled "Me + Muscles = bytches". Spend some time at your local gym and see all the :ahh: women spending time around the squat rack or coming out of spinning class. Whatever it takes.

semtex

:)
Daps
People respect you more, subconsciously or otherwise when you have a respectable physique.