I can't believe this is Jade Cargill

King Sun

Big Boss
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
I don't get why people don't believe that's her...even when she's brought up that she played college basketball

WWE really did a good job by starting to recruit women from athletic backgrounds because they're actually able to be taught to wrestle easier than gym girls who look good.
All she did was start body building and got some boobs. She still looks like she did in college :mjlol:

MegaTronBomb!

Power is in my hair nikka
Daps
Reppin
From The Westside With Love
All she did was start body building and got some boobs. She still looks like she did in college :mjlol:

Yeah, it doesn't make any sense... She has better makeup and weaves/wigs cause she has money.

But there isn't that much of a change other than buying some titties and time in the gym.

Neuromancer

Son of the Robot
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Villa Straylight.
she was in hooping mode and not trying be cute. But, she still was cute in college.
jade_cargill_wbkb_2013_14.jpg
She looks the same .

Young

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You clearly dont know shyt about steriods lol
Yes she most likely uses them at this point to maintain her muscle mass at such a low BF%. But she didn't necessarily need them to progress from the initial picture in the thread which was my point.

Apollo Creed

Look at your face
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Handsome Boyz Ent
Yes she most likely uses them at this point to maintain her muscle mass at such a low BF%. But she didn't necessarily need them to progress from the initial picture in the thread which was my point.

‘the better way to view it is she had great genetics and hardwork and steroids contributed to taking her to the next level.

often people assume steroids is all it takes but steroids just enhance your already genetics paired with you putting in the work with training. Ton of folks who have shytty genetics and get on roads and still look shytty just they are comically huge now.