I can't believe Avatar made $2.7+ billion.. wtf

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
Every time I see that number pop up :dahell: maybe End Game will beat it.

Not to say it didn't feel like an event because it did and the visuals were discussed at length for weeks, the whole world bought into the hype.

I'm not a big fan of the movie, I like Cameron's work I think Terminator 2 is a better movie, it's a masterpiece and I like practical effects mixed with CGI like Terminator 2 still had. Avatar I could never get into.

Sunalmighty

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Oakland, Ca

Not to say it didn't feel like an event because it did and the visuals were discussed at length for weeks, the whole world bought into the hype.

I'm not a big fan of the movie, I like Cameron's work I think Terminator 2 is a better movie, it's a masterpiece and I like practical effects mixed with CGI like Terminator 2 still had. Avatar I could never get into.
Cliche as hell but the visuals lived up to the hype. James Cameron always change the game though. Wait until trailers start dropping for avatar 2 and beyond

Daps
Reppin
Ft. Stewart, Ga
Cameron basically invented the 3D hype, turning it from a gimmick to an actual tool of filmmaking, and to date he’s the only one who achieved that.

Avatar was a true event film. Its cliche as all hell and feels like the epitome of everything horrendously wrong with White Savior movies but it did its job with the visuals and spectacle.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Cameron basically invented the 3D hype, turning it from a gimmick to an actual tool of filmmaking, and to date he’s the only one who achieved that.

Avatar was a true event film. Its cliche as all hell and feels like the epitome of everything horrendously wrong with White Savior movies but it did its job with the visuals and spectacle.
Is the only good 3D movie I have ever seen.

Cynic

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

During a recession....