I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

The M.I.C.

The King In The West 👑
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Charlotte - Washington D.C.
I found it :russ: idk how it’s not in the RAFTERS :deadmanny:
Recruit the wrong n!gga to join yo wack ass group brehs

That thread is precisely what sent @.alexander into hiding until he changed his username and tried to reinvent himself :dead:

@Chubbs Don't make me pull receipts on your penis watching faggit ass. :mjlol:

Only nikka in your family about shyt was your grandfather who rocked the pyramids. Heard your brother down in Florida still ain't doing well.. How's that case going? :mjgrin:

Cadillac

Veteran
Daps
who cares... nikkas do that all the time on social media. y'all just scary as hell on this forum.
try again nikka,
social media alot of times is used to communicate with people who have themselves out there as well and people you know

this is a forum when majority of everyone here is anonymous.

Last edited:

Chubbs

History Remembers Kings
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Baltimore
@Chubbs Don't make me pull receipts on your penis watching faggit ass. :mjlol:

Only nikka in your family about shyt was your grandfather who rocked the pyramids. Heard your brother down in Florida still ain't doing well.. How's that case going? :mjgrin:
I don't even have family in Florida you goofy ass nikka. You a whole p*ssy, save it. :unimpressed:

TLR Is Mental Poison

The Coli Is Not For You
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Opposite Of Elliott Wilson's Mohawk
Bigger ambitions on a message board? What should I be aspiring to do, become a mod? I think you’re a little b*tch who gets zero female attention in real life hence you coming in here defending Mr Penguin. But you’ve always been a sh*t poster. I’m not surprised.
DEFENDING HER? I THINK BOTH OF YALL ARE CLOWNS :wtf:

AND I GET ENOUGH ATTENTION IN REAL LIFE... THAT I DONT ASPIRE FOR PLAT THREADS AND EXPOSALS HERE :aicmon:

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
said everything I had to say in the neg message:unimpressed:
Quote it for the ppl since you're clearly tryna keep this thread going. Yous a bytch & ion argue wit bytches..nor do I contribute to threads that I know are gonna be a maggot laced shyt-show. I just lurk em.

U been literally dikk riding this whole time when it ain't even ya thread. U ain't the goat..you're a jackass:unimpressed:
How the fukk I read a neg message bytch ass nikka
okk. We see what u do it for..PSA: getting money is more important than daps, exposal threads, & all online fukk shyt in general. Get sum money breh.

Edit:

:deadrose::dead::deadmanny:
Well tell that to @Nicole0416 he needs a life lesson. Homo got a whole pdf saved of each time someone came at him. But he’s not the problem everyone else is.
:hula:

Yall are corny af. I see yall want all the daps n reps in the world.. I hope yall get em.. one thing i do kno: both the pussies @'ing me on sum negative shyt wouldnt say a word if it wasn't online. :pacspt:

Also..I'd beat ya sister tf up! She obviously the leader of yall lil crew. bytch built like Tony Gonzalez in his prime
3 posts later “I don’t contribute to threads” shut yo bytch ass up.

where you live macho the savage man that likes lady boys

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Who tf iz u then¿¿¿ n how tf u gone say im duccin u n iono even know who tf u b....quit being a weirdo

tenor.gif

I’m trying to get my name back :mjcry:

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
where you live macho the savage man that likes lady boys
:russ:why. Ya fakkit ass ain't comin thru. I'm in philly. The address in ya mom Waze app under 'Daddys House'.. I coulda been ya pop but the pull out game is immaculate.

:pacspt: fukk that TieBo Ho & Cacette that liked ya post too.

Yall the new Black eyed Peas huh? FOH:hovpls:

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps
:russ:why. Ya fakkit ass ain't comin thru. I'm in philly. The address in ya mom Waze app under 'Daddys House'.. I coulda been ya pop but the pull out game is immaculate.

:pacspt: fukk that TieBo Ho & Cacette that liked ya post too.

Yall the new Black eyed Peas huh? FOH:hovpls:
Because you said I wouldn’t say that shyt to your face irl but you a whole 8 hours away go fukk your self. Sad ass little life nikka capping for a person that people claims might be a man irl you holding out hope it is a female because this is your only female interaction in life like most of the nikkas on that transsexual dikk. Do us a favor and slit your wrists

Ian Ahbaa f/ Area51

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
²15
Because you said I wouldn’t say that shyt to your face irl but you a whole 8 hours away go fukk your self. Sad ass little life nikka capping for a person that people claims might be a man irl you holding out hope it is a female because this is your only female interaction in life like most of the nikkas on that transsexual dikk. Do us a favor and slit your wrists
p*ssy u the same one that entertained the thought of fukkin her..now she a man? I ain't caping for nobody I just know a clown when i see one. & yous a SIMP ass, clown ass nikka.. but naw seriously how ya mom been doin? She still suckin dikk for scratch-offs?:ohhh:. She still got that snaggle tooth & lazy eye?:ohhh:.

Get some money fukk nikka.. thats the best advice I can give you before u go on ignore. Advice you clearly didnt get from your failure of a father