I Can Prove I’m Not “5’4”, Can Nicole Prove She’s Not Shaped Like Mr. Penguin?

Divinity

Banned
Daps
:hug::wub:
Thank u!! And
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
I’m taller than OP
:mjgrin:
But they stay propping stripper bytches who admit to whoring for whites and basic white notep bytches. The dualities - has the “sistahood” morphed into the “brothahood” :ohhh:bc I for sure see a whole lot of cucking, ducking and c00ning on display at times and animosity for “blackness “
:mjtf:
Noticing how they like calling in for reinforcements- for little ole me, I mean grown ass men can’t fight their own battles - they have to lie, tag team, get on their bully and maneuver for mind games. Backalley LipstaColi - this is what we’re doing?
:picard::jbhmm::beli::mjpls:
Nah but if what he said really is true I definitely need that address for that “choking” I promised you :sas1:

Nicole0416_718_929_646212

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NYC and FBA Riverboat Retaliation
@Ian Abbah of Area51 just negged me for no reason I guess he thought it was gonna hurt me like it hurt him when he found out Santa wasn’t bringing the presents it was actually the ups driver that was fukking his moms and he stole those packages
Yo who the fuk is this new faggit ^^^??! He’s corny as shyt. @Ian Abbah of Area51 is a certified dude. Watch your fukkin mouth talking about posters when your a cum stain that’s not even dried off your mothers mouth.

2019 posters y’all - haven’t seen one post from anyone in that class that isn’t lame as fuk.

Wild self

The Black Man will prosper!
Supporter
Daps
:hug::wub:
Thank u!! And
:deadmanny::deadmanny:
I’m taller than OP
:mjgrin:
But they stay propping stripper bytches who admit to whoring for whites and basic white notep bytches. The dualities - has the “sistahood” morphed into the “brothahood” :ohhh:bc I for sure see a whole lot of cucking, ducking and c00ning on display at times and animosity for “blackness “
:mjtf:
Noticing how they like calling in for reinforcements- for little ole me, I mean grown ass men can’t fight their own battles - they have to lie, tag team, get on their bully and maneuver for mind games. Backalley LipstaColi - this is what we’re doing?
:picard::jbhmm::beli::mjpls:

There is an invasion (or a return) of the gossipy folks that hate anything that challenges their norms of anti-logic and decency.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Nah but if what he said really is true I definitely need that address for that “choking” I promised you :sas1:
^^^^ This a$$hole just went from cac’ing to simping in less than 2.2 secs. Fuk out my face and have dignity. I reserve the platitudes and kind words for posters I have a history with and that I respect and can appreciate . I don’t know or like your bytch ass. Nvm the fact that you’re suspect af.

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yo who the fuk is this new faggit ^^^??! He’s corny as shyt. @Ian Abbah of Area51 is a certified dude. Watch your fukkin mouth talking about posters when your a cum stain that’s not even dried off your mothers mouth.

2019 posters y’all - haven’t seen one post from anyone in that class that isn’t lame as fuk.

They opened registration again? :dwillhuh:

We got new posters signed up in 2019?

Divinity

Banned
Daps
^^^^ This a$$hole just went from cac’ing to simping in less than 2.2 secs. Fuk out my face and have dignity. I reserve the platitudes and kind words for posters I have a history with and that I respect and can appreciate . I don’t know or like your bytch ass. Nvm the fact that you’re suspect af.
Shut up bytch. I ain’t simping im just saying if you really fit the description of what he said I’d definitely fukk the shyt out of you. This doesn’t change the fact that you’re a crazy bytch or could possibly be a mentally ill man

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So what are we supposed to do with this information
Nothing , go back to riding and sucking OPs dyck like you’re used to doing for the past 24 hrs, bc you just showed your ass and got bent; when you thought it was one way. you were doing it earlier when all you had was OPs false info - nothing’s changed except for your demeanor. I see you humbled up real quick ... lmao, stupid fuk. You’re over before you started .

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Shut up bytch. I ain’t simping im just saying if you really fit the description of what he said I’d definitely fukk the shyt out of you. This doesn’t change the fact that you’re a crazy bytch or could possibly be a mentally ill man
That’s the definition of simping Lmaoffff. So you would fuk the shyt out of a mentally ill man, by your own account
:russ::mjlol::mjlol:...:francis:you need to exit the thread, confused much? Calm down cac

DragonKnight

Banned
Daps

bytch im the goat of the class. You should kneel to me like your father did to that jackal and he gave birth to yo ass. You sticking up for that faq and he ain’t said a word.
Nothing , go back to riding and sucking OPs dyck like you’re used to doing for the past 24 hrs, bc you just showed your ass and got bent; when you thought it was one way. you were doing it earlier when all you had was OPs false info - nothing’s changed except for your demeanor. I see you humbled up real quick ... lmao, stupid fuk. You’re over before you started .
I never dikk rode look at my last post to that nikka. It’s fukk you and him. Ops false info? I guess the other 20 nikkas had false info to huh? You either a man or a depressed house wife without a husband. Pick a struggle

Divinity

Banned
Daps
So you would fuk the shyt out of a mentally ill man, by your own account
:russ::mjlol::mjlol:...:francis:you need to exit the thread
Again, terrible reading comprehension skills

I said specifically
im just saying if you really fit the description of what he said I’d definitely fukk the shyt out of you.

You see where it says “if you fit the description of what he said” id fukk?

God you’re so slow I had to break that shyt down for your ass

Wild self

Supporter
Daps
Yup.. and they already know who to follow.
:hhh::gucci:
Because some of us have been getting Alerts that these rando 2019 weirdos are following us in our notifications. Suspect af imo
:stopitslime:

Yeah, its as if......some banned posters came back as them and trying to drag this site back to the 2013-2016 days where c00ns and bedwenches roamed the forum without consequences.

The Prim Reaper
Bushed
WOAT
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Ops false info? I guess the other 20 nikkas had false info to huh? You either a man or a depressed house wife without a husband. Pick a struggle
I’m struggling to figure out why you think I give a fuk about your thoughts and I’m struggling to figure out why you’re quoting me at 1:42 am if you think all that, instead of taking your struggle act over to tinder to find a bytch to fuk with, who gives a fuk about you
:unimpressed:
It’s been way more than 20 people with false info, obviously you failed to click the links bc you’re repeating the same shyt each comment. Now you just made yourself 21, if we also count your alt ..
:unimpressed: