Def Valley
You late.
I been calling these dudes for years.
Why
17093976adea38532268d78f16e4c1f2.png

Pdiddy

Superstar
Daps
]:hubie:Oh my bad. I didn't know you weren't familiar with the KKK's standard beliefs and practices. As a caller, what did you learn that you didn't already know? :jbhmm:[/QUOTE]

The call was for actually for laughs...but I did learn that a headquarters was right next to my cousin's home from the flier

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven
The call was for actually for laughs...but I did learn that a headquarters was right next to my cousin's home from the flier
You should go sit in on one of their meetings since you have such an interest in what they are doing and saying. :mjpls:
When you do, remember to tell them I said :pacspit:
If the call was for laughs why are you in here posting their website and phone number and saying if a person doesn't call they are "deaf dumb and blind". :childplease:
Bush this garbage thread:rudy:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
]:hubie:Oh my bad. I didn't know you weren't familiar with the KKK's standard beliefs and practices. As a caller, what did you learn that you didn't already know? :jbhmm:

The call was for actually for laughs...but I did learn that a headquarters was right next to my cousin's home from the flier [/QUOTE]

So you and your cousin going to ride on them white boys or what?

Kamikaze Revy

Bwana ni mwokozi wangu
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Outer Heaven

So you and your cousin going to ride on them white boys or what?[/QUOTE]
No.
Instead they are going to make threads promoting the KKK website and try to shame people into calling them because he finds white supremacists whispering in his ear amusing.

Skrilla

MVP
Daps
Reppin
Cali
would
be amazing if the black panther also rose back to its prominent days.

Thug nikkas with fukked up lives and nothing to lose, who go around clapping other black ppl need to go at the KKK instead...them Carolina nikkas who deal and bang swear they thorough but the KKK still parading around, having celebration marches and parties and shyt. They know they wont do anything to them. Too busy going after Jamal for some dumb shyt

Anybody who's ever been to NC especially certain cities knows exactly what I'm talking about

Last edited:

big bun

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Thug nikkas with fukked up lives and nothing to lose, who go around clapping other black ppl need to go at the KKK instead...them Carolina nikkas who deal and bang swear they thorough but the KKK still parading around, having celebration marches and parties and shyt. They know they wont do anything to them. Too busy going after Jamal for some dumb shyt

Ol boy said they set up shop in his cousin's neighborhood...man, hell naw.