this console wars shyt been played out and started looking like TLR day by day

PS5 Pro

DC looking a 1/2 seed right about nuh
Daps
Reppin
The Original Rec Room Gang
GTA V > Next Gen

this console wars shyt been played out and started looking like TLR day by day
I see that PS3 logo you got, are you aware that this is what your up against on the PS3 version?

You see, this is a Truce. So I'm trying to make sure our fellow members of the Arcadium don't get suckered into an unsatisfactory situation :handshake:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
I see that PS3 logo you got, are you aware that this is what your up against on the PS3 version?

You see, this is a Truce. So I'm trying to make sure our fellow members of the Arcadium don't get suckered into an unsatisfactory situation :handshake:

i just picked the version rockstar chose to showcase :manny:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
i just picked the version rockstar chose to showcase :manny:
Not sure what that has to do with the link I showed you, but what I'm talking about sir is PSN and how that is what goes on over there.
I wish it wasn't like that, but all top AAA titles will have ppl doing that all day
You don't even need to jailbreak your system to do it anymore :huhldup:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
Not sure what that has to do with the link I showed you, but what I'm talking about sir is PSN and how that is what goes on over there.
I wish it wasn't like that, but all top AAA titles will have ppl doing that all day
You don't even need to jailbreak your system to do it anymore :huhldup:
:what:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
birdman-rubbing-handsjhsac.gif
Bruh, we not allowed to use gifs :camby:

PS5 Pro

Daps
Reppin
You saying "I'm a dumbass so I let Rockstar pick for me" doesn't even make sense bruh
Rockstar doesn't pick games, sony paid to have exclusive content this time because xbox had it for GTA4
It was a big deal THEN, but bad business moves by sony thought it mattered this time when online matters.

Maybe you didn't look at the link I posted, posters here do that often :smh:

Whatever, enjoy the game friend. If you see superman, tell him I said whatup :cape:

FBGPlank

YRN = Young Rich nikkah
Daps
You saying "I'm a dumbass so I let Rockstar pick for me" doesn't even make sense bruh
Rockstar doesn't pick games, sony paid to have exclusive content this time because xbox had it for GTA4
It was a big deal THEN, but bad business moves by sony thought it mattered this time when online matters.

Maybe you didn't look at the link I posted, posters here do that often :smh:

Whatever, enjoy the game friend. If you see superman, tell him I said whatup :cape:
:what:

ChrisDorner

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Hell

I said "watch PS4 come in & drop a last of us or GTA hack video" before I entered the thread and viola

• Dap
Reactions: PS4