I believe people like Kai Cenat and Adin Ross blew up because theyre the proto average dude

The Intergalactic Koala

Reporting for Duty
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Koalabama and the Cosmos
Duke is the quintessential multi-talented Black American man. And he’s a good influence and doesn’t do zoomer shyt. Rather kids look up to Duke than any 360 deal ass rapper

LTG is a case study on a self hating, warped, crab type of Black American man. He’s literally uncle ruckus, that’s why it’s okay to laugh at him because you can’t believe a nikka would say the shyt he says and how he says it

"Get that ass negged"

-if ltg had a Coli Account

Dafunkdoc_Unlimited

Theological Noncognitivist Since Birth
Daps
Reppin
The Wrong Side of the Tracks
I can’t see it no homo - being funny and goofy blew them up

:gucci:
There's a YT chick with 2 mill+ subscribers who's entire schtick is to react to other YT/TikTok creators' content. She doesn't even say all that much and doesn't credit the original creators.

Many are easily entertained.​

• Dap
Reactions: TEH

Blessings

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Duke is the quintessential multi-talented Black American man. And he’s a good influence and doesn’t do zoomer shyt. Rather kids look up to Duke than any 360 deal ass rapper

LTG is a case study on a self hating, warped, crab type of Black American man. He’s literally uncle ruckus, that’s why it’s okay to laugh at him because you can’t believe a nikka would say the shyt he says and how he says it
Who’s LTG

Jaguar93

Superstar
Daps
:mjlol: I don’t think it has anything to do with their looks op. People just rocks with them lol.

• Dap
Reactions: TEH