I believe people like Kai Cenat and Adin Ross blew up because theyre the proto average dude

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Not too tall, not too good looking
Act funny and animated

If they looked like Duke Dennis or LTG they would have sold half

No homo :dame:

Last edited:

The Fade

I don’t argue with niqqas on the Internet anymore
Daps
Duke is the quintessential multi-talented Black American man. And he’s a good influence and doesn’t do zoomer shyt. Rather kids look up to Duke than any 360 deal ass rapper

LTG is a case study on a self hating, warped, crab type of Black American man. He’s literally uncle ruckus, that’s why it’s okay to laugh at him because you can’t believe a nikka would say the shyt he says and how he says it

Formerly Black Trash

Philosopher, Connoisseur, Future Legend
Daps
Reppin
Na
Duke is the quintessential multi-talented Black American man. And he’s a good influence and doesn’t do zoomer shyt. Rather kids look up to Duke than any 360 deal ass rapper

LTG is a case study on a self hating, warped, crab type of Black American man. He’s literally uncle ruckus, that’s why it’s okay to laugh at him because you can’t believe a nikka would say the shyt he says and how he says it
Yeah I agree on both counts
I just used them because they're attractive

Ohene

Free Sheist
Daps
Reppin
Toronto

whats dukes talent?

i fukks with duke. i think he just has a huge female following cause he is the quintessential nikka...tats, grills, dreads, tall...bad boy vibe. lol...dont get it twisted

fact

Fukk you thought it was?
Daps
Reppin
How you gonna ROFL with a hollow back?
I don’t really know shyt about Kai’s come up, but Adin was/is most def a “plant”, I mean, just a random kid ends up getting mad popular playing 2k, being friends with Lebrons son, etc..I am thinking that maybe he has a family connection or something, I mean that dude that sucks off Logan Paul, Mike something, was really pushing him when he started really popping off. It’s either that he has a family connection into the social media world, or he is the luckiest random jerk off in the world. It’s disgusting that this kid keeps gets rewarded for being an edgy little bytch ass coward. I want that kids whole life to fall apart, and see consequences for how he acts, instead he keeps get rewarded, keeps falling upwards.