I Believe All Shoe Repair Shops Are Fronts For Illegal Operations

Absolut

Legal Bookie
Daps
Reppin
Las Vegas
Broke? DaHell

full
It’s clear you have no shoes worth repairing. I’ve had some Italian leather shoes for nearly 2 decades now and fit like a glove. Why go buy new ones when you can get em fixed up as good as new. They will last for life

Daps
Ran across a video the other day about Long john silvers restaurant, being a front for a weed operation. And they are having trouble staying open now, that its being legalized in most states.

DetroitEWarren

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Detroit You bytch Ass nikka
I'm pretty sure mattress stores are fronts for money laundering or something. There's a Mattress Firm right next to the grocery I go to. Pretty much never see more than two people (probably employees) in it, yet its been open for years. And somehow there's a mattress store every few miles or so, and they're all thriving.
@PS5 :ohhh: had the keys to the game and fumbled the bag

™BlackPearl The Empress™

Long Live the Empire
Supporter
Daps
Y’all nikkas living in the 1920’s. Ain’t nobody getting no damn shoes repaired. So they have business to have a storefront, pay all overhead, including employee (s) and still make profit :martin:

Ain’t that many broken shoes in the world
I have you ever been to a shoe repair shop? They are usually filled with shoes waiting to be repaired.

• Dap
Reactions: P90

Umoja

Veteran
Daps
You think I'm going to throw away £100+ shoes when I can get them repaired for £20 :gucci:

Sohh_lifted

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Y’all nikkas living in the 1920’s. Ain’t nobody getting no damn shoes repaired. So they have business to have a storefront, pay all overhead, including employee (s) and still make profit :martin:

Ain’t that many broken shoes in the world

Usually a shoe repair man, owns and operates his own store....maybe his 1-2 other employees IF that. Usually its a family business.