I been with my gf for 3 months and ive taken her out 3 times

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
word that shyt is true, or they always wanna come off as being happier then u, I always envision poisoning there food

feels like they are criticizing our convo sometimes ...not my fault we have a mostly sexual relationship and cnt communicate in public

i always wonder wtf sum ppl talk to their gfs about..

cuz in my room i just say watever and start goin for the puss...then i make her rub my back while i rest for round 2, then take her home.

ive only called her on the phone like twice...for less than 2 mins

havoc00

Pro
Daps
feels like they are criticizing our convo sometimes ...not my fault we have a mostly sexual relationship and cnt communicate in public

i always wonder wtf sum ppl talk to their gfs about..

cuz in my room i just say watever and start goin for the puss...then i make her rub my back while i rest for round 2, then take her home.

ive only called her on the phone like twice...for less than 2 mins

lol my ex used to pick me up and drop me off, it;d go like this around 8pm shed get off work come pick me up. id go to her place drink a 40oz wed watch tv then fukk, then watch a movie fukk and she'd drop me off like 3am

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You're a booty call breh

i started to think this :snoop:

but nah...she just not bout dat life...

i dont think i cud handle a "real" gf...that 2 much work...i cnt b taking bytches out...i dont even have clothes to wear or money for food

but if i am a booty call i must b good then...cuz she takes 2 buses to get to me...i never pick her up...just take her back if i feel generous

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
lol my ex used to pick me up and drop me off, it;d go like this around 8pm shed get off work come pick me up. id go to her place drink a 40oz wed watch tv then fukk, then watch a movie fukk and she'd drop me off like 3am

sounds like a nice deal...

i love that feeling knowing u dont gotta really worry about her leaving u...even tho u basically just fuk and thats it...its like it dont click that loud in their head

its funny cuz after a while i feel like i cud be doing better :jawalrus: instead of feeling im lucky to have this girl let me hit it for nothing

havoc00

Pro
Daps
go out for what?:comeon:

she gotta love me for me breh..and my d1ck

word, number one I hate going out and 2 im not gonna out and pay for me and her fukk outta here. why am I gonna waste money for a few hours out that u will forget when u wake up the next day?