I been with my gf for 3 months and ive taken her out 3 times

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
1st time was the first date..cost me 12 bucks or 11.50 for sum chicken[ 5.50 each plus tax]

then took her to a movie in the 2nd month [$20,no popcorn,etc]

and 3rd month i took her to chilis...[25 bucks]

i feel like ive wasted too much money..idk how u simps do it

i feel like i fulfilled my obligation, now i can just chill with her at my house

what else is there to do...just repeat? seems like a waste

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
im not trolling...i just tell my stories cuz i know they sound funny

but for real tho..i wonder how other ppl treat their gfs?

i feel like what im doing isnt that bad...why all that extra work? just hit it at my house...

The ADD

Old Master
Daps
So after what date did you ask her to be your girlfriend? Does she think you are exclusive?

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
So after what date did you ask her to be your girlfriend? Does she think you are exclusive?

right after the 1st date..same day

and i started hitting it the next time i picked her up, which was 2 days later

she dont seem to appreciate food that much tho...so i dont think ima take her out like that anymore.

duncanthetall

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
WHODEY/BIGBLUE/SNOWGANG/MIDNIGHTBOYZ
If I'm actually DATING a chick, we go out to eat at a nice place every 2-3 weeks. Random shyt we do, we always trade off who pays for the most part. But shyt like that, I take care of myself. Try not to spend more than 100. Work full time, but still pay college/bills/etc

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
i only took her on that first date cuz i thought it wud seem more proper to ask her out after..but now that i think about it..i didnt have to do sh1t...

and the only reason i took her out the 2nd time is cuz she complained we dont do anything....that was 2 months ago..she hasnt said anything since.

her bday coming up in like 2 months...might have to break up

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
If I'm actually DATING a chick, we go out to eat at a nice place every 2-3 weeks. Random shyt we do, we always trade off who pays for the most part. But shyt like that, I take care of myself. Try not to spend more than 100. Work full time, but still pay college/bills/etc

i wud hate that sh1t....i wud b looking like this :wtb: in the restaurant cuz im not really doing it for myself...its just to make her feel good :yeshrug:

hate getting dressed too..just wanan stay in white t and basketball shorts

matthew2777

Rookie
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I took my ex out one time in a 6 month period and it was to applebees the 2 for 20

ever just take her to the park and feel like u did something for her?

did she ever complain?

in my mind u just gotta do a 1-2 punch in the beginning then just bum it out for the rest