I been eating asparagus

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
you know what i've been craving? Broccolini, but none of my local markets have it.
when cooked the way i like it tastes like a blend of asparagus and broccoli
sauteed-broccolini-recipe.jpg

Luke Cage

Coffee Lover
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Harlem
I got put on to this when I worked at a grocery store during the pandemic. I love broccolini.
I got put onto it when i was working at this resort restaurant when i was a kid.
We had this deep fryer full of water. (so instead of frying stuff , you could boil stuff quickly)
we would blanch the broccolini, dunk it in the boiling water for like 10 to 15 seconds, then put it in an ice bath.
then when ready serve we would quickly saute it to temp in a garlic butter herb sauce. tasted amazing

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D
I perfer spinach over asparagus, but you can't go wrong with either.

I bake my asparagus, I cover it it olive oil and add lawry's garlic seasoning salt

I do this, except I use garlic and kosher salt. I also put parmesan cheese on mine as well.
:blessed: i do a light olive oil sauté wit some old bay on mine

Bunchy Carter

I'll Take The Money Over The Honey
Daps
Reppin
Triple O.G. Bunchy Carter
Temp and time? I bought a few bundles recently but let them go bad each time :mjlol:

It's easy...25 mins at 400 degrees. Wash first, break off the tough ends of the asparagus and pre-heat your oven, add oil and season.

Last edited:

ZEupTWN

Mid|Range|Game|
Daps
you know what i've been craving? Broccolini, but none of my local markets have it.
when cooked the way i like it tastes like a blend of asparagus and broccoli
sauteed-broccolini-recipe.jpg

Always in stock at Whole Foods…