Essential I Be Cooking!: Post a Pic of What You're Cooking Thread

iBrowse

NAH
Supporter
Daps
@Raedawn07 i did some chocolate chip and cinnamon Belgian waffles a while back but imma do another batch and cut them so you can see how fattening good they are...

Sierra Mist

Banned
Daps
Made this salad. So good. Hormel bacon bits, cut up tomatoes, american cheese and croutons with Catalina dressing.

lhbg3Df.jpg

Made this the other night. Steak w/steak seasoning, roasted garlic & herb, and light season salt. Sweet honey glazed fried Corn, and Mexican Yellow Rice with small cut up red beans.

s8629oW.jpg

Medulla Oblongata

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
*Pulls up sleeves*

@Raedawn07 :jawalrus:

1.) Wild Brown Rice w/ Grilled Salmon and Grilled Potatoes (garlic and butter on both em em with your regular seasoning) & Spinach w/ Tomatoes covered in some Green Goddess dressing
4Xebpnb.jpg

2.) Black Beans & White Rice, Salmon Balls and some boxed veggies from the green giant (I didn't have time to get the fresh veggies sue me)
Y5jEjEv.jpg

3.) Beef Kielbasa w/ hash browns (put some garlic powder on em) and scrambled brown organic eggs that oddly are shaped like a frog

0T2B7e7.jpg

4.) Bone-In Ribeye w/ pesto and Broccoli Rabe w/ garlic :wow:
j0yRTID.jpg
:ehh::leon:

Looks pretty good.

Uptown WaYo87

HARLEM/BX
Daps
-Grilled lemon garlic chicken
-Steamed sweet potato (seasoned with a bit of cinnamon,paprika,black pepper, olive oil and garlic
-Oven roasted asparagus(seasoned with orange zest,lemon pepper,olive oil and a bit of salt

skqpGfY.jpg

Im better at making breakfast meals but I feel like I killed it with this one. The asparagus was so juicy and tender and that sweet potato had me like :wow:

I'm still learning and this thread inspired me to get my chef on. As good as my wife's cooking is I'm bout to throw her meals in the bushes

Mr. Negative

Conspiracy Weirdo
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
A Mississippi Cotton Field
It seemed disrespectful as hell when I did it, but-

Salt and Pepper shrimp..... tossed in ramen noodles.

dDPxjoMh.jpg

1. before anybody ask, no. Salt and Pepper shrimp/chicken/lobster/crab is NOT just the meat with salt and pepper on it. I aint on that level where I cook/eat shrimp with the shell on though

2. I used candied jalapenos (where they pickle a regular pepper like they do cucumbers to make sweet pickles) instead of regular.

shyt was delish.:ahh:

3. :whoa: ramen noodles are fine to cook with when you want pasta but don't feel like breaking out the boilers. Just rinse them in cold water to stop them from cooking and to rinse off the excess durum flour nastiness.