:eat:

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli
dirty ass pot :scust:. How long you have that dirty ass pot?....you need to buy a new pot. Food looks good through but it turns me off and don't want to eat your food with the dirty ass pot.
Its a Trinidadian iron pot, they all start to turn a little black after a couple years of heavy use :yeshrug: Its clean tho
trini-geera-pork-5-300x199.jpg

SANY0229.JPG

ThiefyPoo

Trill
Supporter
Daps
Its a Trinidadian iron pot, they all start to turn a little black after a couple years of heavy use :yeshrug: Its clean tho

SANY0229.JPG
Don't explain yourself to this dummy :dahell:

Everyone has those iron pots it's not just a west Indian thing breh.

Anyone who really cooks knows how those pots are and when cooking foreign food those flimsy pots not gonna cut it.

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

SANY0229.JPG

The first post is okay, the 2nd post is not bad also but you still need to switch up the new pots. Keep the old pots forever isn't good for you.

That guy posted is way too dirty and look old. It looks like he didn't clean really good with his pot.

Dude might have look like this

ironpan.jpg

While I have look like this

seasoning%20cast%20iron-16.JPG

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Anyone who really cooks knows how those pots are and when cooking foreign food those flimsy pots not gonna cut it.

:lolbron:,,,,,,,Dude, I even gave you credit that your food look good through but I just suggested you it's time to switch the new iron pots.

Brooklynzson

Just a kid from Brooklyn
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Coli

I aint know non west indians use them too :ehh:

The first post is okay, the 2nd post is not bad also but you still need to switch up the new pots. Keep the old pots forever isn't good for you.

That guy posted is way too dirty and look old. It looks like he didn't clean really good with his pot.

Dude might have look like this

ironpan.jpg

While I have look like this

seasoning%20cast%20iron-16.JPG
I do a lot of stewing, so if I get another pot its gonna turn black the same way no matter how much I scrub w/ the wire mesh shyt. My shyt clean, its just black :stopitslime:

Colicat

Docile & dominant @ the same damn time
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Adjacent to the King
dirty ass pot :scust:. How long you have that dirty ass pot?....you need to buy a new pot. Food looks good through but it turns me off and don't want to eat your food with the dirty ass pot.

:birdman:

It's the 100 year old legendary grease that gives the Dyer burgers their famous taste and ... Dyer's uses the same grease that Elmer Dyer used to cook his burgers back in 1912

Methodical

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:birdman:

It's the 100 year old legendary grease that gives the Dyer burgers their famous taste and ... Dyer's uses the same grease that Elmer Dyer used to cook his burgers back in 1912

:patrice: use the same grease for years? but that burger looks so good that .have me weaken.:noah:......I would try for once to see how it's taste.