Potatoes
Red pepper
Tomatoes
Spinach
Parsley
Onions
Mushrooms
Mozzarella

You can eat it with a fork or put it on some good Italian bread. My grandma would make this all the time. It was as much of a staple as sauce/gravy. You dont have to add all those veggies. Green and red pepper with potatoes eggs and cheese would do just fine.

:ohmy::ohmy:....That's a lot of fukking eggs

JLova

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
had that wok, it wont last, the wok will start chipping and start fukking up your food, can't really handle the heat like a wok is supposed to

I've had it for a while and no issue.

DamonDashsRocAFellaChain

How could a man say he has a boss and be proud?
Daps
Is that avocados and tomatoes? :leon:

Yeah, in Chile tho, we make a "Palta" out of it. Its similar to guacamole but we don't add all that extra items. All thats missing is the homemadr "Mayonesa" but I didn't feel like going to the store for the extra ingredients.

jerniebert

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Fresno, Ca
Damn, where'd you get the Tri Tip from breh?

I bought the Tri Tip at fresh and easy then I seasoned it Santa Maria style for three hours. Grilled it on direct heat with hickory wood for 20 minutes or 125 degrees. Then I wrapped it in foil left on the grill over indirect heat for another 30 to keep it warm and let the juices settle. Then sliced it as thin as I could get it. Reserve the juices I had in the foil and tossed the sliced pieces in the juices. Toast some bread with butter and lawrys garlic salt add some homemade BBQ sauce and you have a delicious meal.

Born2BKing

Veteran
Daps
I bought the Tri Tip at fresh and easy then I seasoned it Santa Maria style for three hours. Grilled it on direct heat with hickory wood for 20 minutes or 125 degrees. Then I wrapped it in foil left on the grill over indirect heat for another 30 to keep it warm and let the juices settle. Then sliced it as thin as I could get it. Reserve the juices I had in the foil and tossed the sliced pieces in the juices. Toast some bread with butter and lawrys garlic salt add some homemade BBQ sauce and you have a delicious meal.

:noah: I got to try this now breh.