mike_vick.jpg

Black

GOAT
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ/FL
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: This battle must come to an end. There is a dog in the neighborhood that decides to drop some of the biggest turds right on my lawn. Every morning I wake up, I see this b*stards little nuggets. I have tried everything from citronella, cayenne pepper, vinegar, the dog will not stop. I resorted to putting some big sticks in the area he takes a dump at, this guy just pooped with no shyts given to the sticks.

I think it is a stray or something, I can't deal brehs. What's the best way to poison this b*stard! I was thinking of soaking sponge in some type of poison and placing it in a fat juicy kfc chicken breast. The dog will get poisoned and if that does not work, the sponge should expand in his stomach and kill him :banderas::banderas:

Tell me what other ways I can get my Mike Vick on :damn:

Hot dog in antifreeze

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
if its a small dog pick it up and drive like 50 miles ina ny direction open the door voila

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
if its a small dog pick it up and drive like 50 miles ina ny direction open the door voila

I don't know if it is a stray or neighborhood dog. It obviously happens early in the morning between 2-6. I am trying to be humane, but the stench and having to scoop it up makes me quite angry.

PHamm

Superstar
Daps
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: This battle must come to an end. There is a dog in the neighborhood that decides to drop some of the biggest turds right on my lawn. Every morning I wake up, I see this b*stards little nuggets. I have tried everything from citronella, cayenne pepper, vinegar, the dog will not stop. I resorted to putting some big sticks in the area he takes a dump at, this guy just pooped with no shyts given to the sticks.

I think it is a stray or something, I can't deal brehs. What's the best way to poison this b*stard! I was thinking of soaking sponge in some type of poison and placing it in a fat juicy kfc chicken breast. The dog will get poisoned and if that does not work, the sponge should expand in his stomach and kill him :banderas::banderas:

Tell me what other ways I can get my Mike Vick on :damn:
:russ: