I Am Going to Poison a Dog Brehs

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: This battle must come to an end. There is a dog in the neighborhood that decides to drop some of the biggest turds right on my lawn. Every morning I wake up, I see this b*stards little nuggets. I have tried everything from citronella, cayenne pepper, vinegar, the dog will not stop. I resorted to putting some big sticks in the area he takes a dump at, this guy just pooped with no shyts given to the sticks.

I think it is a stray or something, I can't deal brehs. What's the best way to poison this b*stard! I was thinking of soaking sponge in some type of poison and placing it in a fat juicy kfc chicken breast. The dog will get poisoned and if that does not work, the sponge should expand in his stomach and kill him :banderas::banderas:

Tell me what other ways I can get my Mike Vick on :damn:

newarkhiphop

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Lol @ poison bacon and chocolate on your front yard some Lil kid gonna come buy and eat it

:ufdup:

Be a man wake up early, put a leash on him take him to the park and give him a go to Jesus talk

froggle

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
try dipping some bacon in some antifreeze or so ive heard

throw some chocolate over there.

edit: or so I heard :whoa:

chocolate-dipped-bacon-dipping.JPG

:banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas::banderas:

MAKAVELI25

the heir apparent
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#ByrdGang
:snoop::snoop::snoop::snoop: This battle must come to an end. There is a dog in the neighborhood that decides to drop some of the biggest turds right on my lawn. Every morning I wake up, I see this b*stards little nuggets. I have tried everything from citronella, cayenne pepper, vinegar, the dog will not stop. I resorted to putting some big sticks in the area he takes a dump at, this guy just pooped with no shyts given to the sticks.

I think it is a stray or something, I can't deal brehs. What's the best way to poison this b*stard! I was thinking of soaking sponge in some type of poison and placing it in a fat juicy kfc chicken breast. The dog will get poisoned and if that does not work, the sponge should expand in his stomach and kill him :banderas::banderas:

Tell me what other ways I can get my Mike Vick on :damn:

File a complaint, the dog shouldn't have the die cuz it's owner is an a$$hole :ehh:

pickles

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
#Byrdgang
Nikka don't do it. Them cacs love me some dogs. They will figure out it is you.:ufdup: They will form a neighborhood investigative team and shyt. I don't want you to go to jail.:to: