I am a very bad money saver, anyone else like this?

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Great responses, brehs.

I think Imma cook tonight, gym then netflix/video game. im not going out on weekdays anymore unless it is an occasion. birthday or something.

i have friends around my area that try to go out most nights but i dont drink as much as them. i gotta stop this shyt.

i am going to philly this weekend though....night out with cousins and seeing my girl on sunday but imma be conservative.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
Live life you can die tom

Just make sure your insurance policy covers your funeral and debtdb

sent from royalty via tapatalk

i kind agree with this too.

My life insurance is 30 racks so my bro and sister get 15k each.

i just wanna be prepared for the event of a future job layoff or something :lupe2:

but then again, that might be liberating. live off unemployment and saving sand travel while applying for jobs :myman:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
i kind agree with this too.

My life insurance is 30 racks so my bro and sister get 15k each.

i just wanna be prepared for the event of a future job layoff or something :lupe2:

but then again, that might be liberating. live off unemployment and saving sand travel while applying for jobs :myman:

30k? Are you going to be buried out back to save money on funeral costs? Do you still have debt? A funeral and debt is going to eat that money up and no one will get anything. "Experts" say 10x your income is a comfortable amount but you can get even less but certainly more than 30k.

Do you have a written budget? That will help determine how much you can save in the first place. Once you have an amount you can save per month then you can start adjusting to include fun and outings. Maybe one pay your don't go out at all but the next you give yourself some money to blow.

You really have to get your finances listed out and know what you're working with.

Sad Bunny

they/them
Supporter
Daps
30k? Are you going to be buried out back to save money on funeral costs? Do you still have debt? A funeral and debt is going to eat that money up and no one will get anything. "Experts" say 10x your income is a comfortable amount but you can get even less but certainly more than 30k.

Do you have a written budget? That will help determine how much you can save in the first place. Once you have an amount you can save per month then you can start adjusting to include fun and outings. Maybe one pay your don't go out at all but the next you give yourself some money to blow.

You really have to get your finances listed out and know what you're working with.

I am being cremated and having a small memorial service and luncheon. :ohlawd:

well the 30K is free via my job. I'm going to get another policy eventually but im 25 ---- death aint on my mind at all :wow:

Rawtid

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I am being cremated and having a small memorial service and luncheon. :ohlawd:

well the 30K is free via my job. I'm going to get another policy eventually but im 25 ---- death aint on my mind at all :wow:

No one thinks about death but everyone dies and no one knows when they will. You can get a 20 year term life policy for next to nothing per month. I'm talking less than $30. It's good to be prepared.

filial_piety

Banned
Daps
Reppin
I95S
easiest way to save money for me is to have it taken out of my check by a investment plan before I even have access to it.

I think I personally have more than $500 taken out monthly not including my 401k. My portfolio is beginning to look pretty vicious :win:

You can't miss what you haven't seen :yeshrug: