I AM a THC Farmer

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
You lucky motherfukkers. One of the only reason I'm jealous of you Cali nikkas. I tried to grow some shyt in my house, but I chose a bad time in Houston and the hot weather fukked my grow up. I will be getting in the dispensary business in Cali soon. Establishing some legit connects as we speak...

HarlemsOwn

RIP Fresh
Daps
gimne some tips and links for inhome growing

i wanna start a lil plant for next summer

FreshABM

Dollaz make Sense $$ ABM Commas After My Commas
Daps
Reppin
ABM Headquarters The Flossy Life
SOHH Right now I have a 9000 Watt Setup that I will only Show The-Coli

In Lament terms I have 143 plants growing Right now in my Grow Room..120 OG TAHOE (KUSH) )(10 Afghani) (13 Purple Kush), all Short Bushy Plants..

Ill Be Posting Pics for ya'll as they progress.. Harvesting will not occur until mid Oct

I am currently in Week 3 Vegetation Period.. Lights will be going off next week

Stay Tuned

Samples?? :mjpls:

Juven

All Star
Daps
You lucky motherfukkers. One of the only reason I'm jealous of you Cali nikkas. I tried to grow some shyt in my house, but I chose a bad time in Houston and the hot weather fukked my grow up. I will be getting in the dispensary business in Cali soon. Establishing some legit connects as we speak...

me too. bout to make this grow bread and open up next year.

Egomaniacal1

Director of the Federal Bureau of Instigation
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Martin, TN
How can i be down? :ohhh:

This decriminalized and medical marijuana movements are actually gaining traction so a nikka like me who doesn't even smoke needs to be trying to get in at the ground level. shyt is about to be a huge industry in the next 20 - 30 years.