"I am a Hero" changes the "Zombie" Horror Genre

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching now. What's the point of carrying around that heavy ass gun if you ain't gonna bust it? I hated the gantz movie for the same reason. All that screaming n yelling but all you gotta do is pull the damn trigger

Edit: shyt makes me so mad. The main dude ain't worth shyt. How you let ole girl get hit in the head with an arrow and still don't pop off. Then you get your shyt snatched too....I cant

Last edited:
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Watching now. What's the point of carrying around that heavy ass gun if you ain't gonna bust it? I hated the gantz movie for the same reason. All that screaming n yelling but all you gotta do is pull the damn trigger

Edit: shyt makes me so mad. The main dude ain't worth shyt. How you let ole girl get hit in the head with an arrow and still don't pop off. Then you get your shyt snatched too....I cant

Dude is weak for a reason until a certain point. Most zombie films have a strong character at all times.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dude is weak for a reason until a certain point. Most zombie films have a strong character at all times.
It's very fustrating watching the main character act like a damsel in distress for the majority of a 2 hour movie only to do a full 180 for the last 10min. This dude was carrying around a shotgun with 100 fukking shells and didn't use em until the final 10min.

Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's very fustrating watching the main character act like a damsel in distress for the majority of a 2 hour movie only to do a full 180 for the last 10min. This dude was carrying around a shotgun with 100 fukking shells and didn't use em until the final 10min.

Yeah i know but i told you that the film would play with your emotions in the op.

BXKingPin82

The Chairman of the Board will be... The Kingpin
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Bronx NY
nYNsCTr.jpg

:damn::damn::damn::damn:

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yeah i know but i told you that the film would play with your emotions in the op.
One thing I can say is the production is much better than most Japanese films with shytty cgi. The most interesting character was the main zombie so you wasn't wrong there. But the rest of the film... I was like
:beli: to:gucci: then back to:beli: again

Daps
Reppin
NULL
One thing I can say is the production is much better than most Japanese films with shytty cgi. The most interesting character was the main zombie so you wasn't wrong there. But the rest of the film... I was like
:beli: to:gucci: then back to:beli: again

You are use to the typical strong character role in zombie films. Dude was so lucky he didnt die in the first 10 mins of the film. I was frustrated too but the zombies and action made this film.

Knowledge

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
You are use to the typical strong character role in zombie films. Dude was so lucky he didnt die in the first 10 mins of the film. I was frustrated too but the zombies and action made this film.
Nah, I criticized the gantz movie adaption for the same reason and that movie was waaaaay worse for it on some pointing the gun at an alien screaming idk what to do instead of pulling the trigger. It's this Japanese action horror formula. They're all the same. Main character act like an ultra bytch for majority of the movie then 180 personality change into a complete badass at the very end. It's annoying. They could have showed some slow growth instead of I'm a bytch but as soon as I bust out of this locker I'm a complete badass

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Nah, I criticized the gantz movie adaption for the same reason and that movie was waaaaay worse for it on some pointing the gun at an alien screaming idk what to do instead of pulling the trigger. It's this Japanese action horror formula. They're all the same. Main character act like an ultra bytch for majority of the movie then 180 personality change into a complete badass at the very end. It's annoying. They could have showed some slow growth instead of I'm a bytch but as soon as I bust out of this locker I'm a complete badass

Its a japanese horror formula. Him busting out of the locker, he was still weak but he man up for once. Remember it shows his conflicting thoughts before he jumped out.