I always wanted to play a Metroid game brehs

Wildin

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Nothing for gameboy can be better than playing with a console on a big television.

dont sleep, fusion is dope. like super dope. there is a zelda game for gameboy either links awakening or oracle of seasons/ages that is dope too

The Mad Titan

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
latest

Super%20Metroid%20-%20Title%20Screen-550x.jpg

There's aliens and there's super metroid.

I really haven't played a sci fi game that gave me a feeling or set the mood as much as super metroid did back in the day. I remember going to K B toy store and trying to get as far as possible before the system reset. :wow:

The level design, music, and art work was top notch

Daps
Reppin
NULL
Super Metroid is one of the GOAT video games-- definitely play it.
Prime was great too, and I enjoyed what I have played from Fusion and Zero Mission.

hex

Super Moderator
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
"Super Metroid" is the GOAT but the Prime trilogy is legit great, too. My favorite was the 3rd....but the first one is :ohhh:just based on how much they nailed the feeling of the series, in 3D form.

Fred.

Daps
"Super Metroid" is the GOAT but the Prime trilogy is legit great, too. My favorite was the 3rd....but the first one is :ohhh:just based on how much they nailed the feeling of the series, in 3D form.

Fred.
Yea thats why I loved it, played a lil of two but not 3..need to get on that...

I also prefer Metroid fusion over super metroid:lupe:

• Dap
Reactions: hex

Truth200

Banned
Daps
i have my shyt hooked up to my tv via hdmi on my graphics card. my pc is a desktop and its hooked up like a regular pc on my desk with my monitor etc but when i want to use my tv as a monitor i just switch it to my main output. got a 6ft HDMI for $7 from http://www.monoprice.com/ :blessed: running that along my baseboard under the carpet

Thank you breh i been playing this shyt on my tv now its great.

With an app on android phones and hook it up micro hdmi.