I always felt bad for Georgie in The Sopranos

re'up

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
San Diego
Love the 'You never had the making of a varsity athlete' scenes, and the intervention is of course a classic

'You're weak. You're out of control. You've become an embarrassment' :laugh:

And the scene Carmela referenced where Chris was geeked up at the wake, talking about millions of people and how fingerprints can never be duplicated

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4
i swear i remember one episode where hes like to new girls that they have to pay him 50 bucks and also a blow job

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
U talking about Jimmy Altieri? I think he was a rat cause of his reaction right before Chris shot him.

I think that story is not 100% clear. But I'm pretty sure he was a snitch too, like p*ssy. But he hadn't flipped long ago so didn't give the Feds that much info. Not as much as p*ssy anyway.

Yeah, see this is never cleared up. Tony's guy in the police tells him it's Big p*ssy or some fat fukk with black hair, Tony doesn't want to believe this and then Jimmy gets busted and is released too soon for Tony which makes him suspicious, then Jimmy shows up at Tony's house during dinner asking alot of questions which could be coincidence but Tony convinces himself his inside guy confused Jimmy for p*ssy then they had that meeting where (for whatever reason) Jimmy covers "shyt they already covered" which convinces Junior to okay the hit.

It's weird because any one that was a rat we saw them with the FBI or atleast were given proof from other characters within the FBI.

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
i swear i remember one episode where hes like to new girls that they have to pay him 50 bucks and also a blow job

"50 bucks to me, and a blow job later." :jawalrus:

Been around a bunch of these dudes. I'm actually neighbors with Big Puzzy now. Dude is :flabbynsick:

You ask me, the all time GOAT character is Christopher. Who's gonna debate that?

*Hulks Up*

got that new coli smell
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The D (where it's so cold)
It was minor shyt compared to Richie, which is what Tony was getting at, and Feech was an old dude, he wasn't going to be able to make any sort of move. He even came talking about how he was ready to respect Tony and shyt... but yeah could be I just felt bad for the way he went out :yeshrug:

The joke wasn't even that bad though :ehh:

The Vito shyt had some classic comedy as well

''He did lose all that weight''
''AIDS!?!? :wtf:''

''We can't have him in our social club anymore that much I know''

''Could be a mid life crisis''
''Sucking a cock?''

Social club? HE'S GOTTA GO!

MikelArteta

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Top 4

Been around a bunch of these dudes. I'm actually neighbors with Big Puzzy now. Dude is :flabbynsick:

You ask me, the all time GOAT character is Christopher. Who's gonna debate that?

daps yup that waas quote

lol big p*ssy been living off that sopranos little run for almost a damn decade now :damn:

i remember he was in that horrible queen latifah group ":the unit" video, played big p*ssy character in that corney deuces wild as well :laff: tell him :pacspit:"

and christopher is the goat i remember when jackie aprile just died and everyone is at the bar sulking and chris comes in on some

:win:

Last edited by a moderator:

BIGDENNIS10UK

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Joey Diaz is o. Joe rogans show all the time, he's got stories for days.

Interesting guy and pretty funny with it.

Broccoli Rob

TTG LOL
Daps
Reppin
BX
Benny Fazio

Benny was ill. Remember he was beefing with Artie cus he had the Albanian broad scamming cards at Il Vesuvio?

"You're a real people person"

"I am, and when they're nice to me they get treats. And when they're not... I got this severance thing I do. It's a total break."

Except Artie ends up throwing him a beating. :ohhh:

Roberto Dinero

Dropped from #TnT
Daps
Reppin
The Infamous World's End Houses
Benny was ill. Remember he was beefing with Artie cus he had the Albanian broad scamming cards at Il Vesuvio?

"You're a real people person"

"I am, and when they're nice to me they get treats. And when they're not... I got this severance thing I do. It's a total break."

Except Artie ends up throwing him a beating. :ohhh:

Yeah, Artie kicked his ass. Then a few days later Benny is at his restaurant and he comes over and starts rubbing the sh!t in his face :smh:

Dumb move, Benny was a made guy. If it wasn't for Tony, Artie would be dead for that sh!t.

But its funny, Benny wasn't playing that sh!t. Caught up with Artie in the kitchen and beat him up and put his arm in that boiling pot of sauce. :laugh: