I almost ran a fade with a deaf person at the store.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
Not to hijack your thread but I went grocery shopping with my girl a few years back. We get to the checkout line and I feel someone bear hug me from behind, and see this CACs hands around me. :dame:

The inner Harlem in me was about to give him a body slam until I heard him groaning (:dame:), not out of pleasure but clearly he was retarded. I turn around, the kid was no older than 13 but he had that strong retard strength.

His mom rushes over “OMG, I’m so sorry. He didn’t mean anything by it!!”

I go “it’s ok, don’t worry.” The retard CAC eventually let’s go of me and the mom starts laughing. “I think he likes you. He’s not that friendly with everyone.” :dame:

My girl looked relieved I didn’t immediately hit him. Would’ve been a bad look smacking a mentally challenged kid.

Let some retard hump you like a dog brehs

I hope you went straight home to wash them stains out :dame:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was walking up to the register and this couple was leaving out. I seen they left their keys so I was like aye to get their attention. I hand them over and it looked like the dude starting blowing me a kiss.

I’m like wtf you doing :dahell:

The lady instantly hit the :whoa:

giphy.gif

Sir he’s deaf he use sign language he's just saying thank you

I felt like an idiot :snoop:

:mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol::mjlol:

Jalether

Superstar
Daps
Not to hijack your thread but I went grocery shopping with my girl a few years back. We get to the checkout line and I feel someone bear hug me from behind, and see this CACs hands around me. :dame:

The inner Harlem in me was about to give him a body slam until I heard him groaning (:dame:), not out of pleasure but clearly he was retarded. I turn around, the kid was no older than 13 but he had that strong retard strength.

I go “it’s ok, don’t worry.” The retard CAC eventually let’s go of me and the mom starts laughing. “I think he likes you. He’s not that friendly with everyone.” :dame:

My girl looked relieved I didn’t immediately hit him. Would’ve been a bad look smacking a mentally challenged kid.
:russ:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York

Breh got sexually assaulted by son from the goonies :dead:

Another Man

Trappin w/ Benzino
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Red Roof Inn

Man what::dame::laff:

AQz

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Situation sounds crazy you gotta be like Charleston White and evaluate every possibility. Dude could’ve been deaf, gay, a racist or a cop trying to set you up to take the bait. Nah that’s funny though.

Uncle Baby Billy

All Star
Daps
I'm in a Judo Dojo. There's this retarded guy who only comes because his parents asked the Sensei to entertain him a few times a week.
He got a belt promotion for every 10 times he attended:mjlol:.

On the outside, dude looks like a drooling retard you might see in movies from the 90's.

The thing is, dude has those moments of clarity, where he talks shyt about everyone, yells out really nasty suicidal stuff and threatens to kill people.

I once told dude he needs to get vaccinated and he immediately spazzed on me, dissed my mother, ran outside and yelled that he's going to blow the air out of my car's tires.

The fact that he ran to my car got me angry as fukk and people had to calm me down and stop me from punching him.

I feel pretty ashamed that I got into it with him, but at least it put pressure on his parents to vaccinate him.

Last edited: