I almost ran a fade with a deaf person at the store.

Boogie

Big Homie
Daps
Reppin
Cleveland
I was walking up to the register and this couple was leaving out. I seen they left their keys so I was like aye to get their attention. I hand them over and it looked like the dude starting blowing me a kiss.

I’m like wtf you doing :dahell:

The lady instantly hit the :whoa:

giphy.gif

Sir he’s deaf he use sign language he's just saying thank you

I felt like an idiot :snoop:

broller

Veteran
Daps
Reminds me of these stories

ThrobbingHood

Breh&Breh Associates™
Daps
Not to hijack your thread but I went grocery shopping with my girl a few years back. We get to the checkout line and I feel someone bear hug me from behind, and see this CACs hands around me. :dame:

The inner Harlem in me was about to give him a body slam until I heard him groaning (:dame:), not out of pleasure but clearly he was retarded. I turn around, the kid was no older than 13 but he had that strong retard strength.

His mom rushes over “OMG, I’m so sorry. He didn’t mean anything by it!!”

I go “it’s ok, don’t worry.” The retard CAC eventually let’s go of me and the mom starts laughing. “I think he likes you. He’s not that friendly with everyone.” :dame:

My girl looked relieved I didn’t immediately hit him. Would’ve been a bad look smacking a mentally challenged kid.

Morethan1

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Midwest
Not to hijack your thread but I went grocery shopping with my girl a few years back. We get to the checkout line and I feel someone bear hug me from behind, and see this CACs hands around me. :dame:

The inner Harlem in me was about to give him a body slam until I heard him groaning (:dame:), not out of pleasure but clearly he was retarded. I turn around, the kid was no older than 13 but he had that strong retard strength.

His mom rushes over “OMG, I’m so sorry. He didn’t mean anything by it!!”

I go “it’s ok, don’t worry.” The retard CAC eventually let’s go of me and the mom starts laughing. “I think he likes you. He’s not that friendly with everyone.” :dame:

My girl looked relieved I didn’t immediately hit him. Would’ve been a bad look smacking a mentally challenged kid.

:dead: