I ain't the only one on here who lives in the country right?

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
I couldn't deal with that shyt man. Don't want to worry about getting lynched by some rednecks or getting bit by a bear.

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
I couldn't deal with that shyt man. Don't want to worry about getting lynched by some rednecks or getting bit by a bear.

We're the only black family in my town:sadcam:. Never had a problem with any of that though.
I do remember that everyone at my school thought my dad was in the NBA because he didn't farm like everyone else....my dad is 5'10:stopitslime:.
We don't have bears but we do have coyotes and cougars.

Scustin Bieburr

Baby baybee baybee UUUGH
Daps
We're the only black family in my town:sadcam:. Never had a problem with any of that though.
I do remember that everyone at my school thought my dad was in the NBA because he didn't farm like everyone else....my dad is 5'10:stopitslime:.
We don't have bears but we do have coyotes and cougars.

:no:

:russ: at those cats thinking your dad is an NBA player. There must be some midget ass mothafukkas living there

ANewClassic

All Star
Daps
Reppin
Houston
They thought because he was black and he didn't farm that his ONLY other option was to be in the NBA. My dad worked in business and came to all of my after school events in suits and yet and still they thought he would be coming from practice.....in a suit.

They thought I knew every basketball player and that they would come over my house on weekends and holidays...it was my extended family. At least that was a lil believable because they're all over 6 feet.

They also thought my mom was my nanny because she was of darker skin. My dad has lighter skin and I do too. But none of them had nannies so I always wondered why they thought I did. It's like they thought we had all this money and chose to stay in their quiet town. :childplease:

Turenne

Banned
Daps
Reppin
Ireland
Nope. Nearest city is 25 minute drive away, nearest village/town is ten minute walk.

JBoy

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
They thought because he was black and he didn't farm that his ONLY other option was to be in the NBA. My dad worked in business and came to all of my after school events in suits and yet and still they thought he would be coming from practice.....in a suit.

They thought I knew every basketball player and that they would come over my house on weekends and holidays...it was my extended family. At least that was a lil believable because they're all over 6 feet.

They also thought my mom was my nanny because she was of darker skin. My dad has lighter skin and I do too. But none of them had nannies so I always wondered why they thought I did. It's like they thought we had all this money and chose to stay in their quiet town. :childplease:

:deadrose: