Hysterical Pawg gives the best reason ever to get off a plane.

Save $ not Hoes

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
She seen something but she ain’t trying to come up missing like that dude that seen Bigfoot or whatever fukk he seen and ended up dead.

69 others

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
She still not being forthcoming

Yeah I want to know what she thinks she saw :lupe:

She's obviously covering up what really happen

It’s obvious that the chick got in an argument with a Black man and played Karen and you dumb negros are thirsting after her.
Close, a Muslim.
She seen something but she ain’t trying to come up missing like that dude that seen Bigfoot or whatever fukk he seen and ended up dead.

Not sure why this racist karen is being paraded around like this is some real mystery.
She was sitting next to a Muslim man and her :mjpls: came out into full blown hysteria cause she had a little liquor.

mc_brew

#NotMyPresident
Daps
Reppin
the black cat is my crown...

............... ... .. . she has to be a trump supporter... not saying this episode she had was connected to anything related to supporting trump, but anyone that unhinged has to believe the 2020 election was stolen and that lizard people are really running the government... ..... .. .... .. . .. ... .... ..... trump will be reaching out to her soon for an endorsement... believe that...
i called it way back when.....

deeman

All Star
Daps
Here we go with the conservative grift. All these losers care about are "owning" or "triggering" the libs. :russell: