Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....

So that's a yes?

cave-man.jpg

jadillac

Veteran
Daps
it doesnt matter if it's legal, that doesnt make it morally correct.

If she isn't allowing you to do it, then it's not right.

Tom

Banned
Daps
Reppin
They see me trolling, they hating.....
[ame=http://www.amazon.com/Demonic-Males-Origins-Human-Violence/dp/0395877431/ref=sr_1_2?ie=UTF8&qid=1366503860&sr=8-2&keywords=A+Natural+History+of+Rape]Demonic Males: Apes and the Origins of Human Violence: Dale Peterson, Richard Wrangham: 0046442877435: Amazon.com: Books[/ame]

this joint looks interesting also :leon:

Amazon.com Review
If you harbor a sneaking suspicion that men are a herd of ignoble savages, then this book is for you. Authors Wrangham and Peterson will confirm your instincts. It turns out that hyperviolent social behavior is deeply rooted in male human genes and common among our closest male primate relatives. Rapes, beatings and killings are as much a part of life among the great apes as they are among us. The authors try to conclude on some upbeat notes that ring hollow, but their science reveals much about the dark side of human nature. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

From Publishers Weekly
Contradicting the common belief that chimpanzees in the wild are gentle creatures, Harvard anthropologist Wrangham and science writer Peterson have witnessed, since 1971, male African chimpanzees carry out rape, border raids, brutal beatings and warfare among rival territorial gangs. In a startling, beautifully written, riveting, provocative inquiry, they suggest that chimpanzee-like violence preceded and paved the way for human warfare?which would make modern humans the dazed survivors of a continuous, five-million-year habit of lethal aggression. They buttress their thesis with an examination of the ubiquitous rape among orangutans, gorilla infanticide and male-initiated violence and hyenas' territorial feuds, drawing parallels to the lethal raiding among the Yanomamo people of Brazil's Amazon forests and other so-called primitive tribes, as well as to modern "civilized" mass slaughter. In their analysis, patriotism ("stripped to its essence... male defense of the community") breeds aggression, yet, from an evolutionary standpoint, they reject the presumed inevitability of male violence and male dominance over women.
Copyright 1996 Reed Business Information, Inc. --This text refers to an out of print or unavailable edition of this title.

Lmao. So you'd risk your a$$hole for rape to be legalized?

rape is wrong and I don't want it legalized tho

:umad:

why are existentialist thinkers so demonized on this forum?

Just because an idea or question crosses my mind, doesn't mean I necessarily support it

:ohhh:

you wont get honest answers with public voting

Just wanna see how honest cats are on this forum....... :manny:

regardless what the poll results are statistic don't lie, 1 in 4 black women are victims of rape

If the sh1t was legal I still wouldn't be able to do it because I'm a sensitive lame who cares about others feelings, but the sh1t would probably cross my mind a few times....... (due to billions of years of biological instinct.....the same natural urge that tells u to get p*ssy is the one that really wants u to TAKE IT)

Thankfully we (well, most of us) have fully developed frontal lopes which prevent us from doing such primitive deeds

Reggie

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Virginia
No chick is worth raping no matter how phat the ass is. And since it is illegal it's no need in thinking otherwise.