Daps
Reppin
That California Lifestyle ...
302.jpg

Low End Derrick

Veteran
Bushed
Daps
when I left this place, wenzel was a stand up dude. you mean to tell me in that time he turned into a rape fantasist?

:why:

sounds like some white boy shyt

Dusty Bake Activate

Fukk your corny debates
Daps
@Henry Broadnax is arguably the most pathetic piece of shyt on this whole site.

How lame you gotta be to live in ATL and not get any black p*ssy? :laff:

You can tell this fukkboy gives off a weak, musty, unconfident, nervous energy that causes instant vaginal evaporation.

Chicks can sense he’s an awkward bytchboy with a sweaty loser aura, and he’s so angry all the time here because he’s carrying the emotional scars resulting from a miserable life of constant rejection from females...type of emotionally-stunted bum ass nikka that was still writing bytches love letters asking “will you be my g/f?” with yes and no check boxes in high school.

He said white chicks dig him, but he left off the word “fat” cause only a Rosie O’Donnell stunt double would let this bottom feeding ass nikka sniff the p*ssy.

This fakkit is obviously mulatto, making the cartoonish pro black persona that he made up for the internet sadly hilarious. You can look at him and tell one of his parents is white, even though he covered his face, probably cause he’s ugly as shyt. He’s got some kind of bumpy face/acne shyt going on so his face probably resembles a lumpy white piece of dog shyt that stayed out in the Sun to long.

He isn’t attractive, bright, funny, wise, talented or any other characteristic that might come to mind when speaking highly of someone. He probably wakes up and looks in the mirror and thinks to himself, “I’m ugly, dumb, broke, have no talent or charisma and nobody fukks with me” every morning. One could argue killing himself would be a good choice, but he’s probably too cowardly to do even that.

This weirdo can’t stop stalking me for some reason even though I never paid him any attention as a poster...ever. I put him on ignore over 5 years ago. He’s still on ignore, but every couple of weeks or so, I take him off ignore just long enough to neg him, and call him a p*ssy and tell him his cac mom can suck my dikk just to let him know I don’t respect him, I know he’s soft, and he’s not fooling me or anyone with his comically pathetic online tough guy act.

Last edited:

75 Others

Stop it Skeeeyyyuuup
Daps
@Henry Broadnax is arguably the most pathetic piece of shyt on this whole site.

How lame you gotta be to live in ATL and not get any black p*ssy? :laff:

You can tell this fukkboy gives off a weak, musty, unconfident, nervous energy that causes instant vaginal evaporation.

Chicks can sense he’s an awkward bytchboy with a sweaty loser aura, and he’s so angry all the time here because he’s carrying the emotional scars resulting from a miserable life of constant rejection from females...type of emotionally-stunted bum ass nikka that was still writing bytches love letters asking “will you be my g/f?” with yes and no check boxes in high school.

He said white chicks dig him, but he left off the word “fat” cause only a Rosie O’Donnnell stunt double would let this bottom feeding ass nikka sniff the p*ssy.

This fakkit is obviously mulatto, making the cartoonish pro black persona that he made up for the internet sadly hilarious. You can look at him and tell one of his parents is white, even though he covered his face, probably cause he’s ugly as shyt. He’s got some kind of bumpy face/acne shyt going on so his face probably resembles a lumpy white piece of dog shyt that stayed out in the Sun to long.

He isn’t attractive, bright, funny, wise, talented or any other characteristic that might come to mind when speaking highly of someone. He probably wakes up and looks in the mirror and thinks to himself, “I’m ugly, dumb, broke, have no talent or charisma and there’s nothing in life that I’m good at” every morning. One could argue killing himself would be a good choice, but he’s probably too cowardly to do even that.

This weirdo can’t stop stalking me for some reason even though I never paid him any attention as a poster...ever. I put him on ignore over 5 years ago. He’s still on ignore, but every couple of weeks or so, I take him off ignore just long enough to neg him, and call him a p*ssy and tell him his cac mom can suck my dikk just to let him know I don’t respect him, I know he’s soft, and he’s not fooling me or anyone with his comically pathetic online tough guy act.

Good lord :picard: