Hyper gamer destroys PS4 over BOTW influenced game.

Hiphoplives4eva

Solid Gold Dashikis
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
black love, unity, and music
Chinese dude destroys PS4 for no reason at all because Sony decided to help promote a game he felt ripped off BOTW. shyt went viral and now it seems like it helped market the game even more.

Trailer for the game.

just check the comments.

Wow. Those fukkers jacked the entire art style, animation, and everything. :russ:

I fully understand why dude smashed his PS4. Those idiots at sony are SHAMELESS!!

Just replaced link with some big eyed, big tittied anime whores!

PikaDaDon

Thunderbolt Them Suckers
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Game doesn't look like BOTW aside from some similar level and enemies. The gameplay and some of the other locales look more like a Tales of game.

Not a ripoff at all

Fpd1frJ.png

fb2f7mG.png

SleezyBigSlim

Banned
Daps
Chinese dude destroys PS4 for no reason at all because Sony decided to help promote a game he felt ripped off BOTW. shyt went viral and now it seems like it helped market the game even more.

Trailer for the game.

just check the comments.

The furious Nintendo fanboys have sold me on this. Will be copping on PS4:troll:

SNG

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I'm not going to like it does look like it's on some botw shyt. Wouldn't be surprised if they managed to extract some resources chinese is known to bootleg games and shyt.

goatmane

Veteran
Daps
People RIP off each other all the time. Ita the entertainment business

Where was this energy when Nintendo ripped off Dynasty Warriors for a Zelda spinoff...

the_FUTURE

Superstar
Daps

Where was this energy when Nintendo ripped off Dynasty Warriors for a Zelda spinoff...

it's just that the same people who produced Dynasty Warriors, produced Hyrule Warriors too.

Some people say this game has its own unique charm, so there's that, I guess... but smashing his PS4 is still :mjlol: to me.

Detroit Wave

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
The D

The dynasty warriors creators need to sue the guys behind samurai warriors too:francis:

Negged