Hurrying to beat someone else in the barber shop...

shopthatwrecks

Certified Babble Detector Badge Number #281713
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
44 bricks...acre shaker
Make an appointment? :leon:

yep...nikkas can run all day....hurryin in the shop...but if i got a appointment..i will walk...dap everybody up i know..

sit down..finish my juice...or whatever im drinkin...text who need to be text...make calls...

shop u ready...dude who broke his neck in the door is like :dwillhuh::what::wtf:...and i hit em with the :lolbron::sitdown::smugfavre::smugfavre:

WaveCapsByOscorp™

2021 Grammy Award Winner
Daps
i hate making appointments though because it seems like i still have to wait a little while. if i make an appointment, i want to be in the chair at the time i made the appointment. besides, when i know i have to be somewhere, i show up early. i don't want to have to wait 20-30 minutes until he's finished cutting the other guy's hair. in that case, i should have just walked in...

Non Sequitur

Creep.
Daps
Reppin
The 3rd Degree
yep...nikkas can run all day....hurryin in the shop...but if i got a appointment..i will walk...dap everybody up i know..

sit down..finish my juice...or whatever im drinkin...text who need to be text...make calls...

shop u ready...dude who broke his neck in the door is like :dwillhuh::what::wtf:...and i hit em with the :lolbron::sitdown::smugfavre::smugfavre:

:yes: Precisely.

beenz

Rap Guerilla
Daps
Reppin
The Chi (South Side)
lmao i know this exact feeling.

i swear waiting in the barber shop is one of the worst tortures there is.

Man I been cutting my hair for years. Mostly cuz I hate the waiting. Even when I had a barber, before he died, when he cut in his house, sometimes you would still end up waiting. Most times I didn't mind, cuz his kids were like the same age as me, and I would just play video games with them the whole time.

TYBG

Ditty Dum Ditty Doo
Supporter
Daps
If you have the money, do appointments. I used to do it when my shop had it for 20 but they raised it to 25:damn:

Hawaiian Punch

umop-apisdn
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The I in Team
Man I been cutting my hair for years. Mostly cuz I hate the waiting. Even when I had a barber, before he died, when he cut in his house, sometimes you would still end up waiting. Most times I didn't mind, cuz his kids were like the same age as me, and I would just play video games with them the whole time.

So how did he die?

Silkk

Thats My Quarterback :to:
Daps
My barber got a hot seat where you can pay $10 more to skip :win: